Sign in to follow this  
Kanton

Freedom Exodus Aftermath: Who's left on GV

GV is a tutorial, nothing else. I just don't understand why people would stay on that piece of crap.

Because that "piece of crap" is familiar, because the people who stayed behind on GV are far more tolerable than the average person on Freedom, because making a 30QL fence on GV is actually unique, because we don't want to have to worry about tall stone walls and houses and making sure all our stuff is locked in a max security fortress just to protect it. It's got size, it's got animals, it's got way more freedom to go where we want and do what we want without worrying most of the time about whether it'll bother someone. It's just a very unique experience, and it fits along with the rest of the things that make Wurm unlike many of the other online games out there. If GV was "nothing else", then there would BE nothing else.

GV is a tutorial, nothing else. I just don't understand why people would stay on that piece of crap.

You have never been on GV.  You just started playing this game a few months back..of course you don't understand.

And "that piece of crap" was home to a very active and thriving communtiy for several years.

Aodhan

I just started playing a few months back? What the hell? I started playing in 2009. I have no idea what you are talking about.

LoL..I wanted more from you tiger! Oh well..hehe.

Anyway, where is your GV alt?

;D

I don't have one. I started on GV back when it had kingdoms. I moved my character over to Freedom when it become free. I visited GV recently using a new char though, it's a mess.

I don't have one. I started on GV back when it had kingdoms. I moved my character over to Freedom when it become free. I visited GV recently using a new char though, it's a mess.

;D ;D I Like that...a GV Survivor...Me Too!!  ;D ;D

GVocalypse survivors. The elite of the F2P community. -sunglasses-

Honestly, no clue about the colossi. Would love to have time to find out though.

I got bored, went down to HotS lake to kill that champion wolf and about 7 wolves, and discovered that Rolf had fixed the FS bug. Drat. And i'm not a CM anymore.

@Hordern, i'm just visiting :-[. Until June, then i'll come back. No clue about freedom/gv, though. New account name at freedom's Anemoii.

Eh... Honestly, freedom looked slightly more of a dump than GV now, especially with the high rates of decay across GV wiping everything into a clean slate. Well, the south shore of the inner sea looked pretty nice.

Don't kill me!  ;D