Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Solace is now recruiting! (Under new management)

NOT RECRUITING AT THIS TIME

Please delete the original thread if any FM's come across it, thank you.

Solace

colossus_thm.jpg

plaza_thm.jpg

Solace is a size 25 village located on Kinoss Bay. We aim towards teamwork, common goals, and working as a community. Everything here is shared except for your personal home of course, such as the kitchen or the smithy, even the stables and the farms, and best of all, we have plenty of spots that need filling! But before you read any further, please take in mind that we are slightly moving buildings around and doing some construction work to make this place a little bit nicer looking and OCD friendly.

elvis_thm.jpg

solace_view_thm.jpg

What we're looking for:

Farmers

Smiths

Priests

Cooks

The above are what we need, anyone is welcome though!

solace_cookery_thm.jpg

What we can provide

Large farming spaces

Village mine filled with iron

Cattle, pigs, and horses

Clay, moss, and tar

Majority of the resources needed to grind

Amazing views

Eventually as spots fill, we will hopefully be able to provide blacksmithing, weapon smithing etc etc supplies, but until then we work with what we have.

smithy_thm.jpg

Villagers as of October 9th, 2010.

Snakegal - Mayor

Rensiege - Elder

Oinkpoink - Citizen

Mclight - Citizen

Phully - Citizen

storage_thm.jpg

Where are we located?

On this map

http://noizeviolation.com/wurm/Freedom_map.png

We are located at

11x,54y

Next to the troll king marker at the Solace icon.

Our neighbors are Akhenaten, Pheonix Enterprises and New Unity.

We are unable to provide transportation at this time.

To join, Send a forum PM to "Propheteer", without the quotations, or you can PM "Snakegal" ingame for more info. (Without the quotations.)

Mate this village is hench i joined it and ive loved every second of being here... best village ever!

Proph is a great guy! Never been to the town, but I have heard alot of good things.

Good place to be and Extrusion will be a fine mayor to it.

With this said, I'll lend my hand for now, until you guys get situated. If you plan to join them and you are coming from Samling, my priest can boat you from Darkenstone Canal to PA when I'm available. I'm sure Extrusion will get you from PA to Solace.

Good place to be and Extrusion will be a fine mayor to it.

With this said, I'll lend my hand for now, until you guys get situated. If you plan to join them and you are coming from Samling, my priest can boat you from Darkenstone Canal to PA when I'm available. I'm sure Extrusion will get you from PA to Solace.

Appreciate it max.

Extrusion is a great mayor and a great guy. Would recommend Solace to anyone, their great people, new and old, always willing to help. Glad to be their neighbor.

A friend and I will be moving to the premium server soon and are trying to decide where to go/live.  Your post sounds interesting. 

Is there a place to build a cabin, etc. on the deed or just off, or is there perhaps land adjacent we might get a deed for? 

My partner is interested in mining/smith, fishing/boats mainly, so need access to ore and water; I am more interested in cooking, farming, digging in the dirt, carpentering type stuff.

We are really new but would prefer getting off the tutorial server.  However, that means we don't have good skills yet, especially not hunting, and need advice/help at times. 

We don't mind helping with projects, but do want time for our own use, not all community service.

We've met some nice people on the GV server and are hoping to find more.

A friend and I will be moving to the premium server soon and are trying to decide where to go/live.  Your post sounds interesting.  

Is there a place to build a cabin, etc. on the deed or just off, or is there perhaps land adjacent we might get a deed for?  

My partner is interested in mining/smith, fishing/boats mainly, so need access to ore and water; I am more interested in cooking, farming, digging in the dirt, carpentering type stuff.

We are really new but would prefer getting off the tutorial server.  However, that means we don't have good skills yet, especially not hunting, and need advice/help at times.  

We don't mind helping with projects, but do want time for our own use, not all community service.

We've met some nice people on the GV server and are hoping to find more.

A stone house on deed can be provided, but if you wish you can make a deed outside of our perimeter. Plenty of nice land around here. :) Don't worry, we just ask that our villagers help with large projects, but other than that they are free to do as they like and i am perfectly content with helping you and i do believe the majority of my villagers are cool with it too. Thanks for considering Solace!

Oh and sup nightfall

So far this sounds very good.  Thank you for replying so quickly.

Is there just the one type of ore in that area?

Does your deed border the lake?

How many villagers are there?

I'm hoping to go premium after the weekend, so your quick response has beeen very welcome.

So far this sounds very good.  Thank you for replying so quickly.

Is there just the one type of ore in that area?

Does your deed border the lake?

How many villagers are there?

I'm hoping to go premium after the weekend, so your quick response has beeen very welcome.

Iron/Silver/Gold is what ive ran across and i THINK i saw a zinc vein. Zinc is nearby according to prospecting. Sorry! :D

Our deed touches the bay where the player housing is.

7 villagers including myself.

After weekend is nice to prem too, ill just be getting back to solace. Am currently off helping Xemos and Jinn set up there village. :)

Ok, this sounds very good.  We would prefer a fairly low population area.

I tried to send a pm, but it's asking for something to be set up concerning protocols...I'm confused there, usually that's not required for pm's...so I appologize having to do this here.

I'd like to know also...you mentioned other places to put deeds nearby...how is the terrain there and the possibilitiy of ore, do you know?  Would they be on or near the lake also?

Thank you for your help!

Solace is a truly epic village.

Really nice citizens and area.

Also Coldplay fans 4ever

:D

But aye, I would recommend this village to anyone, very beautiful. :)

Ok, this sounds very good.  We would prefer a fairly low population area.

I tried to send a pm, but it's asking for something to be set up concerning protocols...I'm confused there, usually that's not required for pm's...so I appologize having to do this here.

I'd like to know also...you mentioned other places to put deeds nearby...how is the terrain there and the possibilitiy of ore, do you know?  Would they be on or near the lake also?

Thank you for your help!

Very likely that you will find iron, there is no lake here by the way, just a bay. I do believe the majority of the spots are along the bay are already taken and the ones that arent are rather steep. The backhills have rolling hills and some steep hills. Also, no need for apologies. Its fine.

Thank you buttercup, about elvis can you contact me this weekend? Because of timezones im not really on when you are.

Extrusion if i ever head back to freedom with any of my accounts ill come to u.

was fun playing with u on wild.

and if anyone is unseten to join u i got to say give them a try u be suprised what knollage there is in this village. 

Stay safe over there and i hope we meat again.

Extrusion if i ever head back to freedom with any of my accounts ill come to u.

was fun playing with u on wild.

and if anyone is unseten to join u i got to say give them a try u be suprised what knollage there is in this village.   

Stay safe over there and i hope we meat again.

thank you madboy! :)

The people of Solace are an extremely helpful and generous bunch. They helped out my starting village a great deal without asking anything in return. I don't think anyone could go wrong living in a place like this.

Plus they're good looking and skilled.

The people of Solace are an extremely helpful and generous bunch. They helped out my starting village a great deal without asking anything in return. I don't think anyone could go wrong living in a place like this.

Plus they're good looking and skilled.

thank you jinn

i will first of all say congratulations to a good friend prophet.... one who will look after friend to the end and help them to the very limit of his ability.

And to anyone who would join this deed i can promise he will look after you and help you reach the very peak of you ability's while giving you the vast amount of freedom and join that goes with this, including further help if you ever decided to create own deed or travel to wild, i can assure you he will assist in making this process easy and pleasant.

With the many contacts he has gain i'm if he can't help you, know someone who will

Much Love

J-Doc

i will first of all say congratulations to a good friend prophet.... one who will look after friend to the end and help them to the very limit of his ability.

And to anyone who would join this deed i can promise he will look after you and help you reach the very peak of you ability's while giving you the vast amount of freedom and join that goes with this, including further help if you ever decided to create own deed or travel to wild, i can assure you he will assist in making this process easy and pleasant.

With the many contacts he has gain i'm if he can't help you, know someone who will

Much Love

J-Doc

:-*

Thanks for the troll king, waiting for you to log on for the hand over to take place gave me a chance to look around, its much better than the pictures show it to be. Any people who aren't sure about joining should definitely look around first, it'll win you over  ;D