Sign in to follow this  
olafhairybreeks

Chonkus Minimus, slightly smaller chonky sheep

Still chonky, but slightly smaller than a HECKING CHONKER, this lamb is a MINI CHONK. Less threatening to other sheeps, but still embiggened, Edwin the hardened lamb is the sheep for you! Here he is with an ordinary, not chonky lamb:

H3jRE4T.jpg

Edwin has one moderately chonky output trait for your convenience, and picks stuff up. He believes in sharing the love and will regularly give you fragments, seeds, sprouts and occasionally coins. He will also live longer than other sheeps, is disease resistant, eats less, and is less likely to be attacked if he's tamed.

[13:55:03] It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. It seems to pick stuff up. It has a slow metabolism. It looks more friendly than normal. It has been bred in captivity.

Starting bid - 20c

Minimum increment - 10c

Sniper protection - 1 hour

timer_1696770189.svg

(Not chonky enough for you? Try chonkus maximus!)

Edited by olafhairybreeks

hey you -- we seem to be on disparate schedules.

i keep getting [16:55:47] <System> Olafhairybreeks is not currently available, please try again later. 

we can simplify by you sending me a key via cod and then i will come by and pick them up.  my schedule has been kinda wacky so this way you don't have to wait to get paid.

-aeo