Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTS Seryll Plate Set (Rare Chest & Pants)

Looking to sell a Seryll Plate set. Pm me offers in game or on here.

Asking 70s

PDYgX7O.png

Edited by brattygirl
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

I need to move back to Isengard 😒 This makes me depressed to be on NFI... 

1 hour ago, Farmboy102 said:

I need to move back to Isengard 😒 This makes me depressed to be on NFI... 

come back to the SFI server burdok! We have cookies!!!

Bump! Asking 70s 

It takes 20.5kg of seryll to make (At the typical going rate of 4s per 1kg of seryll that's 80s alone in materials. Not to include the lumps used to imp)

100 silver costs 112 usd . we all suffer long and and hard in wurm.  your prices are bordering price gouging.

14 hours ago, groundchuck said:

100 silver costs 112 usd . we all suffer long and and hard in wurm.  your prices are bordering price gouging.

@groundchuck The going rate of seryll, glimmersteel and adamantine has been 4s a kg. +/- a silver for lower or higher quality and in bulk. I did not set these rates. Supply and Demand has set those rates. Currently Drake sets are going for 1.5g to 2g, and Scale sets are going for 4g or so. Are you going to say people are gouging those prices as well? The market of wurm goes up and down as supply and demand changes. Just like any economy. Before the NFI servers were added rare iron tools were 4-5s per and supremes were going for 20-25 per. (Of course, some were higher this is just an average). Now rares are going for 6-8s (for a while upwards of 10s), and supremes are going for 40-50s+. The reason being a lot of the bulk spammers left to go to NFI and prices shot up. I am sorry you think I am price gouging, but I am not. If you go to past auctions for seryll plate sets you will see them near my price, as well as some higher. Here is one example of a set last year for 91s

[Please Close] WTA Super Set! - Auctions (SFI) - Wurm Online Forum

• Like 2