Sign in to follow this  
christopher

rift close

On 8/19/2021 at 2:10 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

you don't get points unless they die within 4 tiles of you and you were in combat with it within 5 minutes of it dying so i'm not sure that's how that works chief

Thanks for pointing that out once more. Question: When a pack of beasts attacks me in turn (nasty affair that), do I need to target the recent attacker myself, or is it enough that it targets me? And if one of the pack is killed by somebody else, but in distance, does that count too? Just curious.

just done a rift n reminded me of the old days, im using no cotton any more not like the old days needed heaps we need to rely on cotton to keep it usefull again change back abit, healers get to much healing power it should be tooned down a bit so not as strong heals as its lazy now and there participation rate 300 to our 100 is wrong to unfair nearly ,sorry healers , the internals should come back i miss not knowing if im going to die or the salve is going to work or the healing potions , u have made these things all useless ? i miss asking if anyone has this or that , lets all be snobby is what u have made it, no reason to talk to any one except those in there little clubs hey. the last wave is strong enough that dont need to change. can we have some chase n harass back as well , miss that allways thought someone was controling it n chasin me lol , and looked so cool a trail running after someone , made the rift feel alive back then , just thoughts , dont shoot me down over the spelling or format to.