Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

[Bug] Cart can pass locked gate to get out a mine but the owner is thrown and locked in the mine

If you are on a cart going out of a mine with a locked gate directly on the tile border on the edge of the cave entrance, the cart can leave the mine and stay on the other side of the gate (outside the mine other side of the gate) but the owner is thrown off the cart and remains locked inside the mine.  Carts should not be able to pass that locked gate.

Below is a photo of the stuck cart, the cart and horses was on the other side of the gate while the owner was on this side of the gate, not able to pass the gate nor able to access the cart or horses.

6b40fe2afc9784b6eb26b456ebc0a02c.png 

How to reproduce: Build a locked gate on the edge of a cave entrance.  Attempt to drive through the gate with a cart, while you don't have gatepass permission.

Result: Cart will get stuck on the other side of te locked gate outside the cave while the driver will be glitched back into the cave.

I've added this to the bug list with a variety of different endings.  There are a few things that can happen with a gate directly on a tile border between a mine and the surface.  

Thanks for the report.

Had that happen on one of my deeds where I had locked gate in front of one mine and a 1x1 house in front of another, the people driving carts where they shouldn't be got stuck in the same manner, one with a cart crashed into a gate and another cart lost inside the 1x1 house.