Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Horse color seems to be tied to server crossing

I have noticed this over a couple months now that when i breed horses and do not return for duration of pregnancy the foals have high tendency to be grey.  I had marked this to coincidence the first 3-4 times i noticed it, but last 3 times have gone beyond coincidence into the realm of irritating.  I breed 7 5-speed horses.  

2 Browns -> grey foal

2 Golds -> grey foal

2 whites -> grey foal

2 whites -> grey foal

2 blacks -> black foal

grey(F)+black -> grey foal

2 Greys -> grey foal (yes i have 5-speed greys, they are result of this oddity/bug)

grey(F)+white-> grey foal

3 of those make sense (grey females), 1 is normal (black), 1 maybe 2 of the other pairs may be bad luck, but for four pairs all producing grey foals and as far as i can tell only when the breeder leaves the server for the duration seems a little beyond bad rng.  if this was first time i would still think it was coincidence, but this third time out of last 3 since since i completely moved to Rel, prior to that it happened maybe 5 times before i noticed it only seemed to happen when i was off server .  I do seem to also have a higher chance of having some other color (had a blood bay last round), higher chance of bad or junk traits (three of the ones below had bad/junk traits), and a higher chance of one trait short (last round had a 4 speed).  These are all 5 speeds, 9+ generations i think, every pair is branded, every pair is cared for, all breeding was done with 1 of 2 different of my characters and both have AH 50-60, both characters live on Release and recently i only breed them when i visit Xan.  

To reiterate this has happened so many times and so many oddities that it defies coincidence, i have bred a lot of animals of various types, and these oddities are beyond any rng i have seen or even heard about and so far as i can tell the only common denominator is being off server when foals are born, which i was under impression that foals were generated at time of breeding

jZxflhf.jpg

JwMEU8X.jpg