Sign in to follow this  
Ramaraunt

What Arowhun is Doing

Hello Wurmians! I haven't played this game in a while. Perhaps a few of you remember me and what I did in this game. Anyways, this is what I have been doing as of late.

1. Playing Persistent World mod for Mount and Blade:Warband

Its my favorite game by far. If you ever played Warband, you know that the combat system is superb. In PW mod, they used the amazingness already present in the game, and made it even better. Basically, there are up to 9 castles in a map, and you join one and fight the others. Or you can be a serf, and farm for money, or be a smith and make weapons for some lord. If you don't want to be a productive member of society, you can also play as an outlaw and rob everyone you can of all their coin. Over time, I learned how to make maps for PW mod (made some cool video tutorials here. You can even hear my actual voice. This might be a big deal to some of the people I played with in wurm online, since I never used coms) and I even attempted to start my own server, but it ultimately failed because competing servers took more of the population. However, I continue to help people in that community to this day with map making, etc. If you want to learn how to make maps in this mod, please ask me and I'll be glad to teach ya! :D

2. Studying to become a game developer

I have always loved videogames, especially Wurm Online. Heck, when I was younger I had a hard time getting along with other kids, and Wurm online was my escape from it all. I was one of the very few 12yos who had the patience to play this game. I've decided, my career is going to be developing video games. What games, I have no idea yet. I'm still taking classes to learn how to code, and I'm loving it so far.

3. Modeling with Blender and Inkscape

Four days ago, I discovered Blender. Ever since, I have been honing my skills and working hard at making some pretty awesome models. Here are some screenshots of my creations. Note that my goal was to make them low-poly, so don't expect the best models of all time.

http://imgur.com/a/oNxkD

32 minutes ago, Oreo said:

bet ur trash at warband

fite me bro

At one  point, I was leading a faction with 40 players in it. And its not cause of my good looks.

Edited by Ramaraunt

i purchased warband on a steam sell but never played it! Let's hook up! Ill record some videos!

3 hours ago, MootRed said:

i purchased warband on a steam sell but never played it! Let's hook up! Ill record some videos!

My steam is Ramaraunt. HMU.

Something in the works... Using my new skills of texture painting and modeling.

YNHbixn.png

Edited by Ramaraunt

I did not know you can play multiplayer with Mount and Blade! That's awesome! I really like this game even thoug I have bad reflexes during combat scenarios. I tend to always get knocked out lol. Anyway, it's cool to hear that someone's learning to use Blender like me too. Well, I mostly needed it for Unity. I'm telling you skills with these applications will help you a lot in the gaming industry or even in some research laboratories. I for one is studying in a research lab that focuses on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and even Human-Robot Interaction. We do not have lots of people who know how to use these tools to create our own 3D objects, so we mostly stick with super simple objects and stuff lol. Keep up the good work!

22 hours ago, Ramaraunt said:

fite me bro

At one  point, I was leading a faction with 40 players in it. And its not cause of my good looks.

leaders are always trash though.

I'm messing around with shading textures to give the appearance of depth. Tell me what you think.

7HfO4mE.png

EDIT: Selling the chest on turbosquid now. Also, I've started on a wardrobe.This new hobby is fun :D

wKFBQR3.png

Edited by Ramaraunt