Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Logitech G-keyboard mod

I'm not looking for macro scripts.

A mod for Logitech G15, G19, G510, etc, etc users.  I think it'd be nice to see our G-keys listed in the keybinds settings window.. enabling us to fully use our keyboards.

• Like 1

I have a G910 keyboard, G600 mouse and G930 headphones and I'd love to see this too. Also some cool ways to integrate Arx Control which is a second screen app. Wurm could be the first game to make great use of it. You don't even need a Logitech product to use Arx, just a smart phone.

Here is the SDK pages for Logitech: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/developers

In the meantime what I do is put the keybind on something obscure like Ctrl+Shift+Alt+1 and then bind that to the G key.

Edited by NESGamepro
  • Like 1

Pretty sure you can't bind g keys other than through the Logitech gaming software, an arx app could be useful. 

There's an SDK for it:

G-KEY MACRO SDK

Assign the functions of G-Keys from within your application's own UI, without having to exit to use the Logitech Gaming Software.

Edited by NESGamepro
  • Like 1

I have actually programmed my G13 with various action activate certain keybinds, some with a loop, some that only work on pressing the button.

I'll try to look at this over the weekend as I have a g910

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Drpox said:

I have actually programmed my G13 with various action activate certain keybinds, some with a loop, some that only work on pressing the button.

I'd done that as well, hit my key and it basically opened the console and executed a keybind file to reassign my toolbelt binds.   Figured something more official would be cool too.

5 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Webba, is it too early for use Logitech users to say we love you?

For now, yes

Had a look at this over the weekend and it seems I need to do some c++ so this may take some time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Webba said:

Had a look at this over the weekend and it seems I need to do some c++ so this may take some time.

If you're even willing to do this then I, and others I'm sure, are more then okay to wait patiently!