Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

Putting things on surfaces

Hi, was just wondering if it was in future plans to for us to be able to put things on surfaces ???? objects on tables and such???

Plans => Yes

In the near foreseeable future => Soon (tm Rolf)

Or from people around for years, it can take years of Rolf might decide someday to build it and you get it. No way of knowing, sitting was requested for years and added overnight because ??. Putting things on the table is on the same list.

I too would love to put stuff on top of tables etc. We could have plates and cups and really use those forks and spoons.

How about a mysterious traveling salesman that brings exotic goods to the lands of Wurm. (you'd have to catch him in some big town) He could bring Coffee beans! and cinnamon (for the buns you make with dough) clothing (especially dresses for the girls that play this game) Maybe get the whole economy going?? Remember in any mmorg game its not pvp that keeps things going ..its LOOT.

• Like 1

I have also been bugged about not being able to put "stuff" on a table. I won't raise hopes and say "its on the table" (har, har), but it's in the pipe. Sitting finally provided a proof-of-concept (to sit on the correct surface). Placing stuff on a surface is quite a bit more elaborate, but it's not forgotten.