The weekly maintenance restart will happen on Wednesday, May 1st this week.
Sign in to follow this  
BruteMan

Modify Default Bank Size.

Can we get a global setting to modify Bank size on the Server Settings. I have been though the databases and I can resize a bank once its established in the economy tables but would just like a global setting so all banks start with X slots not 5 ... 

Thanks enjoying WU.

Seems like you should be able to do that by modifying the column default in the table schema.  I'm not at home so I can't check but that seems pretty straightforward.

• Like 1

Just looked the Schema is pulling Bank slots from a INT number but i cannot find where that INT is coming from in the DB unless its being passed from a different DB to this one.... or direct from the game itself?

I think it's just a matter of adding a line to the "insertwurmexonomy.sql" script to set SIZE in the BANKS table to your new default.  It's default in "wurmeconomy.sql" is 0, so there's probably some java code somewhere that sets it to 5 if it's 0.

It's in the Player class, line 1461:

public boolean startBank(final Village village) {
if (Banks.startBank(this.getWurmId(), 5, village.getId())) {
this.getCommunicator().sendNormalServerMessage("You open a bank account here. Congratulations!");
return true;
}

That "5" parameter is the size of the bank, so you could change that or you could refactoring the banking code to remove the Size attribute altogether.

That should really be a configuration setting in the Login db imo

Edited by vardoj
  • Like 1