Sign in to follow this  
Kaiva

Let us see the Serversettings in WU

Hello,

i just came back to play WU because i like the idea very much, since you can modify the settings, but you can't see, what settings the servers have. I can only talk for me, but for me it's an important thing to know. (How much money do the traders have, how many animals are allowed and so on)

It'd be very nice, if you could add this option.

Thanks, Kaiva

I am not at home now, but i remember in the local tab is ie. max animals -> 10.000 from that percent of aggro animals -> 20% that all you can change, same with trader coins i believe its 50 silver at standard.

I dont think you need to see what others peoples settings are.....you can already see your own.

Asking for someones info would be the right way.

Edited by Uberknot

Well, i don't want to discover the owner, i only want to know what settings are made to the server by the owner.

Since you can set it up, why shouldn't the players know about it?

Would you join a Server that say's "there are people playing" instead of "Players online: 50"?

Edit: And if its such a secret, there could be an option "Hide Serversettings", i think that wouldn't be a problem

Edit 2: @ Eject: i was talking a bit confused, i mean the option to see what settings are made to a Server befor you join it on the public list.

Edited by Kaiva

I think they should add this. It would help someone determine faster if the server is suited for them. Maybe give the server owner some control over what is shown and what not.

• Like 1