Sign in to follow this  
Xala

Found please close

Hello,

I have recently discovered a spot on which I would like to create my own settlement, and possibly in the future a kingdom. Now I have found out that the area is unclaimed, and I need to claim it for my current kingdom (Freedom) before I am able to settle. Due to this, I would like to hire somebody to come over to my place and build a guard tower for me. There is no clay and no mines in my area, so the person would have to bring the materials. I would like for it to be a normal guard tower. 

My location is Chaos, and since so many people seemed to think it was a bad idea to post the exact location, I will remove that here but can tell in PM. 

Sorry, I just realized that there is a section for Chaos ads also. Still, if you would like to come over to Chaos and build it for me, I'll pay your travel expenses.

Please PM me here if you would like to come by and build the tower for me. Include your price.

Regards,

Xala

Edited by Xala

Hey, you might not want to post your location in the open. People are bound to go and mess with you on chaos.

They already do so no problem :) But thank you for the warning!