Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Leaving and Away section on the forums

I propose that there be a "Leaving and Away" section on the forums; people can then actually tell their friends or people they know if they are going to be away or leaving (and with such, say their goodbye's). This would also solve the moaning about threads being created about players leaving - as they can simply not go to that section of the forums.

Suggestions for names:

"Thar Cold Sea Winds be a Harsh Mystery"

"The Wind be Blowin' a different direction"

"Farewell and Best Wishes"

"Goodbye and goodluck!"

Just a few suggestions

Not extremely difficult to implement; What do you think? I think it would solve a fair few issues that reside on the forums.

not needed, theres practically 1 of them every 1-2 months maybe as a "yeah i grew tierd of wurm" ones, then you get masses who leave due to a huge update, which is when you get 10+ leave.

Woodscraps is the place for it imo - or atleast their kingdom forums.

not needed, theres practically 1 of them every 1-2 months maybe as a "yeah i grew tierd of wurm" ones, then you get masses who leave due to a huge update, which is when you get 10+ leave.

Woodscraps is the place for it imo - or atleast their kingdom forums.

And that's the time when you need the section for.

Well, then people will complain about it being in Woodscraps, as they just go to see what's in there, not people saying they're leaving. At any rate, I do think it should be in town square.

not needed

Shouldn't make a subforum so that people can ignore it, otherwise -everyone- will ignore it and post goodbyes in TS anyway.