Sign in to follow this  
MichaelsAsylum

Any Other Beginners Want To Start Together?

I am returning to the game after a being off for a while. So I am starting fresh again relearning the game, and want to know if anybody else wants to start out together, I can't go premium for a while so I can't offer an official settlement to call home. We can however pool our efforts for a while and make things like farming, terraforming, and the like a bit easier.

Not looking for any promises or guarantees, I fully expect all of us to eventually move on after a time. It would be cool to have some people to hang out with while doing the basic skilling up and such.

Thanks,

Mike

My crew and I are building a town where dead miners peak used to be. Pm me if you're still looking around. Team speak is a requirement for joining. Were part of the West Peak Coalition alliance

Hi there guys there 3 of us noobs also looking for some players to localize with. We also like the teamspeak thing. Better communication is always a plus. We are all adult players. Drop me a reply if you are still looking for players. Laywn@aol.com

Ok got some good news. For tnose starting out or those looking to group up. Theres a teamspeak 3 avail. For Wurmers just like us. Respond to this forum or directly to me Laywn an I can get you the login information. At the present there is about a half of dozen or so using it, come join us!

Thanks for the interest. See ya in game!