Sign in to follow this  
Mallaboro

House Walls

While I can't confirm these dates, this is around the time things happened.

22th August I made my account premium and moved from Deli to Cele and started a new deed (Worthington).

25th I finished making my 2x2 blacksmith with 1 double-door wall, 1 normal wall and 6 arched walls. Here's a video of a weather time lapse showing the completed house: [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsXlQ24SXng&feature=plcp (Video contains music which might not work for some people in the UK)

A little while after, Rolf introduced some new multistory building code which changed a lot of peoples houses making door locks and such mess up, though I had no problems with locks - instead I had walls missing which when I questioned in /support, I was told it would be fixed a little while later. A few minutes after which the servers went back down for another update.

I logged back on, on the 26th and walls still wern't on, so I started playing dark souls for PC. I've just started playing again and it's now the 5th of September and my walls are still missing and returning incorrect messages when I examine them.

Edited by Mallaboro

This isn't [FIXED] I'm currently still having this problem with one of my houses.

I've also had multiple players tell me they're experiencing this.

Edited by Kswords