Sign in to follow this  
Darkren

Magranon priest looking for work (~88 faith)

Willing to travel within Independence. If you're ordering more than a single cast, provide a Magranon altar (alternately an unblessed metal altar or an unfinished altar to complete after Magranon conversion) in convenient proximity.

Dominate: I can tame goblins, scorpions, lava fiends and trolls. 50c per cast.

Mole Senses: Determines depth of dirt (in multiples of 10, up to 200). 50c per cast.

Strongwall: Collapses a rock floor tile, creating a rock wall - or reinforces an already existing rock wall. Ideal for repairing mines. 1s per cast.

Disintegrate: Destroys a rock wall in a mere minute's cast. Only works on unreinforced rock walls, and will be wasted if the tile is a vein or otherwise unminable. 1.5s per cast.

Follower or Priest conversions are free. Tips to cover travel time are also greatly appreciated. ;) Leave me a message in-game (Darkren), or on the forums per PM or reply.

Hi Darkren,

Have a bit of mine work if you're interested, will likely be at least 10 tiles worth or more (just found a hidden cave inside my mine a few days ago).  Already have an alter in the mine within a few tiles of the work area and can also help provide sacrifice goods if you're willing to take on the job.  Please feel free to contact me here or in-game (same name) if you have any questions about the job.

Regards,

-H

I'll need a location and a time-frame I could drop in by. :) I'll try to catch you online some time tomorrow.

The location is Iron Works (34y, 28x), as to time, I'll be on and off all weekend, but will try to provide as much warning as possible if i know ahead of time I'll be on for more than 1-2 hours :)

Thanks again for the great work!  I'd like to schedule another round of work if you'll be back in the area again soon.

Thanks for the work and hospitality! ;D I'll try to get a hold of you in-game to schedule another trip down.

Darn time zones.. I think I keep missing you in game...

I'm trying to be online most of this weekend, not sure what my final schedule will be though.  let me know if you'll be around and we can work out the details for another visit if you're still interested.

Lol.. always a pleasure.. and I hope you haven't gone too far yet.... I missed a spot /sigh...

There are 2 or 3 tiles I missed when we did the walk through, so when you're ready to come back again.. let me know :)

For everyone else, hire him, he's great at what he does!