Sign in to follow this  
Ishwoo

Left for dead

I have it on Extreme, it was good first round, but boring to do it all over again.

It adapts to your play style, if you conserve ammo, it knows you got spares and thus creates less. (or something like that, I'm guessing mostly as Valve doesn't want to sell it, I know it's at least partly right anyway)

I played a game that had something similar to that; the longer you play the harder it gets as the computer learns how to fight you. Eventually it gets so hard that you give up. The key to winning was being fast and spontaneous, never do the same thing twice.

Sounds Awesome (my exact play style in most games anyway  ::):P) do you remember what it was called?

It adapts to your play style, if you conserve ammo, it knows you got spares and thus creates less. (or something like that, I'm guessing mostly as Valve doesn't want to sell it, I know it's at least partly right anyway)

I played a game that had something similar to that; the longer you play the harder it gets as the computer learns how to fight you. Eventually it gets so hard that you give up. The key to winning was being fast and spontaneous, never do the same thing twice.

Sounds Awesome (my exact play style in most games anyway  ::):P) do you remember what it was called?

Sadly no, I just remember that there was an option to turn adaptive AI on/off and i never turned it off.

Love it.

Been watchin it for years since it was just an itty bitty independent mod.

Expert is to damn easy though.

I need and More intense"er" difficulty level!

<3 L4D

Demos expert is the full games Normal it seems. Been reading that in the full game they

revamped the difficulties.

Demo and full game, any level, expert just isn't what I expect an "Expert" level to be.

I was expecting harder to kill zombies, even less health, more spawns, etc.

I'm not disappointed or anything, I just wouldn't mind a harder setting is all.[me=Red]waits for mods[/me]

I love the apartments, offices, and the hotel on the airport chapter.

Tanks hide in closets a lot.