Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmob

Dragon Forest is looking for new villagers!

Welcome to Dragon Forest

Dragon Forest is very big deed of 2700 tiles just southeast from Green Dog, which has lots of trees, lake, two mines with lots of iron and tin, big farms and pens, guard tower, active players and many more things. The deed is located in the new 3D map at 22X 28Y.

[Photos of the village coming soon]

Our deed is the capital village of the Alliance of Dragon FandTranquil, and currently the villages in this Alliance are Skunk Hollow, Serenity Valley, Neverland and Copper Forest.

You can find the map here: http://minersahoy.com/Wurm%20Maps/Recent%20Map.png

Dragon Forest is made when Delivarance was created (So we, if any, knows a lot about the game), so it has long history. We make work every day, and we have got silver for many premiums via ingame work. If you like to work, chat with villagers, skill and have fun, you should read what is needed to join. It's good if you got experience from the game, but if you are new to Wurm (played few days) and want to join, we will show you how to do things.

We offer friendly community, house and small yard, work, fun, skill and many other things you would need, or want.

If you are interested to join, here is a list you need to accept:

• You should be okay to work.
  • Your timezone should be near CET (Central European time), so we can play at the same time.
  • You must speak English.
  • You must accept the rules.
  • You must be active player, and come at minium few times per week.

The rules are:

Do NOT steal, or cheat.

You must obey the command you have got from the Mayor.

Breaking the rules will lead to kick, or KoS, if you have made a serious damage.

If you want to help our deed and don't break the rules, everything will be fine, and you will come to part of our village. We hope you enjoy your time here, and we will have fun.  :)

To join, or questions, Pm me ingame. My character is Dragonmob, and I will play every day, expect if I don't have time to come.

bump.

I don't live with you guys, but you are a friendly bunch and you're deed looks wonderful. :)

I would love to join your part of the forest. I am very new, and not sure if I am doing things right or not, I do try though.  Please let me know if I can join your Dragon Forest group. thank you. :)

Hello Alya, if you can accept the conditions to join, then you have high change to join.

There is needed little experience to join, but few days can be enough. We will show you how the game works, and we hope that you will like the game and enjoy in our village. You can speak with me ingame with /tell command if you want more info or you want to join.