Sign in to follow this  
Mallaboro

'a village' for all

A village is a new settlement created south-east of greendog. We're currently looking for new players. We're dedicated to helping other new players.

We're currently constructing a path from our local area, over to GreenDog.

We've created a public mine, 10 seconds away from our settlement.

Keep an eye out for our guard tower.

As a new village, its still very much under construction.

We'll likely expand our settlement size gradually over time, provided we get more and more villagers.

to join, PM myself (Mallaboro) or Beregoth to be invited (provided your at our current location. We'll do our best to safely guide you to our location).

We've currently 12 members. Check out our wiki page here: http://www.wurmonline.com/wiki/index.php?title=A_village

I'm the mayor of A Village now, feel free to message me if you are looking for a village. We're in the middle of remodeling at the moment so we could definitely use people to help gather materials!

FYI everyone "A Village" is a great town full of friendly people who really are willing to help you.  I met some of the greatest people on Wurm in this town and I suggest if your looking for a town this is the best place!

P.S Eud, come on IRC more! and I hope to be seeing all from the town join epic with some alts  ;D