Sign in to follow this  
Karakoran

Neighbors in the South West

I just figured I'd get to know the neighbors in the region.

I'm from Terrible Terrible Village, myself.

Hi, we're settled on the SW tip of Deliverance, a little to the West of Terrible Terrible Village.

Our players are;

CA Claies

Farmerbob

Farrnerbob

Jyin

Cheopis

Puncher

Sevenless

Aurora

Foarli

Foarlii

Foarliii

Kegan

Kaden

and myself

Our main deed is Prium, although we have two other supporting deeds.

Come and say hello whenever you'd like, or not doubt you'll see in your local while we hunt :)

We're also taking orders for enchanted tools/weapons if you'd like to buy any.

I live on the tiny island a little bit south east of Terrible Terrible Village. I plan to keep the little isle pretty much as it is with a little stone house

I live in and own Visi. Just north of the clay. Eleric is a new character and is building everything from scratch from level 1 everything.

I live a bit north of the penned up dragon deed bringing over my 47 channeling vyn priest tonight so I'll be available to enchant stuff

Two things,

1) We should build a highway from Terrible Terrible Village to Prium whenever we get the chance.

2) We need to name the Ridge just south of that penned dragon. Any ideas? One guy wanted to name it Taliban Ridge, I was thinking maybe a figure from Greek/Roman Mythology would be nice.

Maybe name it after the Dragon (if we ever get around to naming the Dragon)?

What do you guys think?

Two things,

1) We should build a highway from Terrible Terrible Village to Prium whenever we get the chance.

2) We need to name the Ridge just south of that penned dragon. Any ideas? One guy wanted to name it Taliban Ridge, I was thinking maybe a figure from Greek/Roman Mythology would be nice.

Maybe name it after the Dragon (if we ever get around to naming the Dragon)?

What do you guys think?

If we're going to name it after the Dragon, how about some like "Smaug's Desolation"

And yeah, we'll be building a highway into the interior soon :)

Greetings guys. I am mayor of Insomnia. Just East of the small inlet with the green dragon.

I suggest we name the mountain just south of the dragon The Lonely Mountain and name the dragon Smaug.

I am agamemnon in game in the area i have heard called Harmony Bay just north of the sw tip by sapphire outlook and Squirrels nest my village is called hartland

Hey guys, I one of the consortium who lives at Prium. For highway stuff /tell Sevenless or Claies about it. Or PM's to discuss. I'm sure we could help put something together :)