Sign in to follow this  
Mez

Berlin - 79x141 located on Collosus Lake ( Recruitment Closed )

Recruitment closed. Thank you.                       

Greetings from Berlin, a 79x141 deed located on the coastline of Collosus Lake.

6618_24_07_11_1_56_43.jpg

Forums - www.berlin.guildportal.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

† About us †

We're a very helpful and friendly group of people who enjoy an atmosphere

that is a little different then the normal village setup, no single property is the same,

players are given a good amount of freedom when it comes to where they build,

how big they build, and what they build on their personal space.

We are mostly interested in Premium players, however will make exceptions for those who plan on becoming premium in the future,

most who join up with us decide fairly quickly they want to go premium.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                        

† New Members †

New recruits will be placed in the barracks,

with a bed/chest untill a homestead is decided on within the deed,

and to just generally make sure the person is going to be a good addition to our ranks,

before starting on getting a house/fenced area built up.

† Resources †

We have access to all ore veins, clay, plenty of hunting in the area and tons of trees of all types.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

â€ Activity†

We usually have anywhere from 4 to 12 members on at a time for extended periods.

As most of us are highly active gamers. In turn, that is what we are seeking. Current members are active during U.S. TZ's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

â€  Members †

Stagger - Mayor, Armour Smith, 90+ Chainsmith, 60+ Platesmith, 50+ shield smith, 80+ blacksmith, Protector of Citizens

Aubic - Master Terraformer - Council Member

Tria - Miner, Mason, Carpenter - Resource Manager

Dustinnnnn - 70+ Farmer, 50+ Taming, 50+ Leatherworker, 90+ Carpenter, 95 Fletching, Queen

Aeric -Vyn priest in training

Octaley - Fo Priest

Kole - Master Terraformer, Alchemist

Syralak - JOAT

MrGrunties - JOAT

Narf - Genius of all that is technical / Jack of all trades - Resource Manager

Herald - carpentry 83,  fletching 63,  shipbuilding 56, woodcutting 55 - Council member

Kotorii - Tailor

Jdman - TBD

Veridiodemani - TBD

Jagadid - TBD

Inertburger - TBD

Plague - TBD

Rolys - TBD

Stone - Carpenter

Govinda - TBD

Elephantsnot - TBD

Cmoneywhite - TBD

Koplio - TBD

† Some perks to living with us †

Homestead style living, you pick your plot, you build it how you want it ( with our help if needed)

Relaxed, friendly , active members to socialize with

The deed is 95% liveable space, with plenty of projects to improve this further

A MOAT, yes, not needed really, but looks cool ( work in progress )

Public warehouses, workshop, temple and more

Free high QL meals

And MUCH more

â€  Contact info †

You can contact me Via forum PM or Stagger in game

6618_24_07_11_2_36_20.jpg

A few smiling faces of Berlin, and our pet bear BoBo

6618_24_07_11_3_51_40.jpg

9 new 6x6 plots available to build a persons dream home, as well as a few other larger plots for more experienced wurmians.

More coming soon.

People in Berlin are quick to make friends.  They took me in when I had nothing, and in a matter of hours I was hooked on Wurm and upping my account to premium.

I was unsure about the game, I was lost, and they gave me a home.

If you are looking for a village that gives you as much as you give them, this is the one.  Be prepared to work hard, and be rewarded for it.

-Narf

Lots of new members within the last cpl of weeks, everyones getting settled in and familiar with the village.

Plenty of room for more members, and lots of projects still underway, currently working on a large farm, our harbour, the moat, getting rid of marsh, and more warehouses

Allowing time for everyone to get adjusted to the influx of members, recruitment is currently closed.

Bump - Update on what's been goin on :

Guild portal page created ( Link on first post )

Lots of new members have settle down with us, and doing good so far.

New ranks created within the village with more to follow - Resource Management - Council member

Extended Warehouse to a 3x9 +2 tile to accomodate resource stock

Extending Workshop soon from a 3x3 to a 4x5 ( possibly larger ) To accomodate item storage / forge/bsb capacity.

2nd deed dropped as a future 49x49 for farm land, animal pens, fruit farm, as well as more member housing

Tons of terraforming on the new deed and harbour.

Seeking experienced weaponsmith for not only the village itself but also a big opportunity to make sales within the area.

Hey guys, im interested in joining freedom very soon from GV.

ATM in still in holidays, but ill be back on sunday, do you have Teamspeak or anything like that? I have still a lot of questions and thats the more easier way to handle that.

but some emelentary questions: will there also be a mine at the new farmland?

I also would like to help terraforming at the new deed if my low skill allows it.

In future im not exactly sure what to do, but maybe smithing armours and maybe weapons too, because that is what i done the last time in GV. So i think joining the old deed would be better for me?

Do you have a settlementplots there with a watersource on it near center? because having a fountain in my garden is something i want to have.

Greetings Grimmrog

We use Ventrillo mostly, I think a cpl guys independantly use teamspeak though.

There are multiple mines at the edge/within the 2nd deed, Both deeds are allied and everyone joins Berlin while having access to The Berlin Wall, which includes living on etc.

We are surrounded by water for the most part, as far as water tiles, I believe there is 1 plot left that for sure has one, and am sure many other areas that could be settled on with such tiles.

Vent info / other questions can be answered in-game, i'll be on throughout most of the week/end

Hello all.

Just started playing the game about a half week ago, and I'm definitely interested in finding a place within your community. Cannot say as I'm all that skilled at the moment, as my highest skill, Digging, is only at 20.84, but I'm working my way up towards trying to raise everything possible. I'm willing to do whatever your group wishes from me in the way of helping out, so that I can earn a place among you.

Though I'm not on as often as I'd like to be, I'm generally around in the EST evenings on the weekdays, and some mornings as well when its slow enough at work for me to just kick back and play. The weekends are my predominant time, though, and I tend to be around for gaming a good part of the day and night.

Just as in the forums, my name in-game is Plague.

Would be happy to have ya plague, we'll get in touch in game.

My friend Plague joined your village the other day and i was wondering if i would be able to join i'm newer than he is but will be playing a lot during the week my name in game is the same as my name here Rolys.

Looking forward to seein ya in village, will discuss where to meet up at once your online.

I am interested I am new to the game and wanting a reason to go premium just trying to get on my feet. ingame name is Adric

A warm welcome to the new members.

And a big bump for the expansion of berlin to now a size 79x141, more land to play with.

Bump, new merchant area in the works.

And a big welcome to our newest members.

boahhh, how do you guys get the money for all the upkeep? Huge town, one day i might visit this place.

New market area in the center of the deed with a few merchants up to sell off access products.

New members are allowed to set up a merchant at this location, though village needs are to come first as always, to ensure a good balance between sales and helping out your fellow village mate.

Massive ammounts of land needs to be raised up from the sea for any terraformers out there interested in a village where theres always plenty of terraforming projects.