Sign in to follow this  
chewius

Byzantium is recruiting, at Crystal Canal, south center of map 43x 54y

byzantiumonmap-1.png

43x 54y

Check out our Wiki page: http://wurmonline.com/wiki/index.php?title=Byzantium

We are looking for villagers to make a home here, anyone who wants a home for their merchant or boat is

welcome as well.

Byzantium is a newly yet now well established village, great spot right on the Crystal canal and the steppe, easy

boat ride from Freedom Market, can be walked to as well. Spirit castle on deed. (70)

Byzantium is a large size deed (35 x 53)

The main buildings are up already, the foundry, cafe (cooking), bazaar, hotel, barn for village use. Plenty of sites

for private housing.  Good layout for crafting or whatever you want to do.

We have an on deed mine next to the foundry with multiple iron and lead veins. 72+ql iron and utmost lead on

site, and copper as well. Nearby gold, silver and clay. Also large farm and tree farm plus room for more farms.

Feel free to pm chewius in game or reply on here.

Since discovery of the new land of Deliverance to the south, we will be sponsoring a colony village (name to be

determined. We well support travel inbetween villages with passenger ferrying and cargo transporting. Im sure

there will be good opportunity for epic hunting trips.

forummapbyzantium.png

village map

wurm201108190547_1.jpg

village plaza

wurm201108112030.jpg

view from the steppe

wurm201108112215.jpg

view at night

wurm201108111751.jpg

the shipyard

sure, feel free to visit or contact me if you need a ride from freedom market or something

chewius in game

Putting out some more info:

Housing: I have an Inn with beds, also a 2nd Inn for more

Plenty of space set aside for member Housing, Various sizes mostly around 20 tiles average. a few vacant houses

as well but space is filling up.

Hunting is very good in the area as its not that crowded here. We commonly see many different things to

hunt, scorpions and trolls nearby, bears, crocs and plenty of wildcats, also sly deer and unicorns, plus being by the

steppe we get cows and horses.

bearshark.png

and yes bearsharks DO exist:  (spotted at neighboring Bearshark Point)

Chewy is a great mayor, we all have a lot of fun, come join our community =]

You have to give us updated pictures. Alot of changes keep being made. Looking better everyday!

I would like to join ur deed, i will be heading there atm and wait for u to be online same moment as me.

I would like to join I am new to the game but looking for a place to start in game my character is Adric

New character. Looks like fun. Give me a holler in game. PM: Deli

as per plans for Deliverance, we will be founding a colony there and both villages will be supporting eachother, as far as finding the appropriate home, transport, materials and whatever events need.

* We are looking for ship builders. As demand for boats has become high we are highly encouraging ship builders to join our profitable business. We cant keep up with demand but making more cotton and wemp farms at the moment to keep up with supplies but still not enough labor to keep up.