Sign in to follow this  
Griebo

[LOCK PLEASE]

I would love to join your settlement.  I recently started another character, but I know pretty much all of the basics of Wurm.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm still a noob, and I would love to learn from you guys.

My character name is Nukerr.

I also have a friend that I play with, and I will ask him if he'd like to come with me, but I'm certain that he will.

Hi Griebo, I'd love to join Solaris. Just joined Wurm again, as I forgot my old username from way back in the day. I know a decent amount about the game, however I still need to catch up with my skills again. PM me here or whisper me in-game.

Hi, I'm also new to the game, and I'm looking forward to joining a good village. If I could have a bit of land to get started, that'd be great! :)

I'll try to look for you ingame to contact you.

Hi, i would love to join and i am very experienced. I am also a premium player. I have plenty of spare time and would love to join your village. Please reply as soon as possible. My old town is literally coming down around me.

Thanks and Welcome to all who PM'd and joined the ranks.  For time being we are not recruiting any new members until we get the other half of the village terraformed and some buildings up :)

Cheers,

Griebo

Bump* 

Please read original post as I've changed it.

I'm be interested. my in game name is Zengrath. it's my 2nd day playing, i've done a lot but need help getting started, i decided it would be too much work to create my own village so i'd rather join and help others instead.. besides working alone would be boring anyway!

So myself and my son & daughter have all just started playing.  We would be interested in joining your budding village, if you are still recruiting.  We can provide all the labor you need, as we work to improve our skills :)

Arvoreen

We would be happy to have you guys, please drop either cearth, myself or Morkon a tell ingame and we can sort you out, griebo is currently away on a course in rl but he may get on from time to time too

Cheers

Reacher

Excellent, thank you.  Next time I'm on, I'll look you up.  We aren't very far away already, as we have been wandering around and are currently by Alesia.

Bump*

Currently taking in 4 new members - Please read the original post as a lot has changed since ethe first time i posted this :D

hey i've just started playing 2nd day and i am looking to join a village will you take me  :) same name ingame

Shoot one of us (in the original post) a PM ingame and we'd be happy to have you ;D

i woudt be happy to join you settlement i tried to contact Griebo and Cheers ingame alot of tims but they werent online so i used the forum

i saw some of ur settlement on my brothers pc looks awesome

wurm name

pimvz

Will look for you today and try and get you up there mate :)

Hey,

Just rejoined Wurm after a couple of years (went to Wild after a fairly extensive GV stay, but there I thought the game lost its special flavour so I quit) absence, and would like to potentially join Solaris if you're still on Freedom?

I probably wont be on-line everyday, as I'm pretty busy irl, but if I'll get a house (or space to build one) and be able to mosey about doing my own stuff (though I'm happy to contribute to village projects as-and-when, and in whatever way a new character can), then sign me up! In game character is Daeron. 

Sounds good man.  No real village projects over here on the freedom side.  More of a laid back play style at Solaris. You can do your own thing at your own pace in your own space.  I'll try PM'ing you from time to time

Hey, I just installed the game for the first time last night. So far it's not a bad game. I'd like to join your settlement, I'll try to send you a tell in game if I can figure out how. :P

IGN: Manthe

I joined up to Solaris the other day and so far so good! My own house, own plot of land. It's nice and secluded, but with welcoming and friendly in game folks. Plus, there really are more meals than you can eat!

Perfect place to set up home and relax doing your own thing.

I am interested in joining Solaris, I am new to the game, only about 2 days into it but am willing to learn and assist in any projects I can. My in game name is Mave.