Sign in to follow this  
Lau

You almost made it but the xxxx is damaged.

When attaching large amounts of hull planks pegs and what not you fail EXTREMELY OFTEN. My average is somewhere around 10-12 tries on attaching a tenon to a cog and i have 47 shipbuilding i don't see why it's in the game. building a ship already takes large amounts of resources and actions no need to prolong this x15.

It's okay as long as the chance is reasonable, damn i heard of someone taking 45 minutes to attach 3 hull planks.

Can someone atleast explain why you have to fail that much on attaching a peg? can it really be that hard?!

its three things, ship building skill + attaching item quality + difficulty of ship. To make things happen faster  you can choose to  :

1. improve your skill

2. improve the ql of the item being attached

3. make a smaller ship

its three things, ship building skill + attaching item quality + difficulty of ship. To make things happen faster you can choose to :

1. improve your skill

2. improve the ql of the item being attached

3. make a smaller ship

The item ql does have an impact. Its pretty obvious too.

Try attaching five 1ql pegs then five 50ql pegs or hull planks or whatever,

To be honest I think Rolf always saw anything above a small sail boat as being a group effort so you are supposed to spread the load. In that respect get half a dozen others to help with the attaching.

I know that it is intended group effort but it doesn't change the fact that i think it needs tweaking to the better.