Sign in to follow this  
wurmontheline

Mine doors constantly not opening

On PVP if it's relevant. Since like, a month ago? every single time I spend any amount of time riding off deed, occasionally just doing stuff around deed mine doors break for me, I can't enter them, all of these mine doors I either own or have manage permissions on, and have to relog to enter them, which is pretty dangerous to have happen in pvp. happens to both on deed and off deed mine doors, steel and rock doors both do it, though rock doors do it much more commonly. I've placed a mine door off-deed and it was instantly unable to walk through it and had to relog to enter so it's not anything to do with pre-existing stuff/permissions on the door.

When in the mine walking out, they play the opening animation/rock door goes invisible which shows should have perms, the second I leave the mine they close instantly. My guess would be it's linked to embarking/disembarking a bunch as that's the common denominator for all the times it's breaking.

I noticed a heavy increase in this recently myself and so have my kingdom mates.