Finnn

am I crazy or server is being fed something weird lately?

cQobJm0.png

so.. I leave the meditations at a state where I've done the 5x 30min ones.. and am in 3h windows now.. I meditate today ONCE.. and I get a reply - "Yoooo!!!!! You can meditate again in 30min! cheers..", never read or noticed that .. since I'm aware of the 3h delays until 24h cycle resets.. but at some point I see the timers.. and I see meditation reset to be possible to meditate again.. and surely there weren't 3hours after last meditation.. I look at the timer and it says 1/5.... I meditate again.. and now I get the 3hour message 

ingame timers are much more accurate now the old wurm assistant thing, if you don't gain any skill tick you can go again in 30min

29 minutes ago, Emi said:

ingame timers are much more accurate now the old wurm assistant thing, if you don't gain any skill tick you can go again in 30min

I got 1 tick yesterday from the 5x 30min ones.. the 4x ticks gave me nothing, they still ticked the slot for daily quick meditations all the same.

What you write about is not a thing, you don't get extra tries if you get no skill when you meditate.

grep -i "logging started\|medita" _Skills.2024-03.txt

RKZOCIm.png

this was first observed to somehow reset the timer with 1 of last 2 RoS casts, unsure what causes it, so if anything could be linked to timers to reset and recent change

so far haven't seen other occurrence, it's two cases of randomly spotting irregular behavior

Logging started 2024-04-11
[15:55:11] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-11
[23:15:20] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
[23:47:44] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 3 more times today until you need to take a break.
[00:19:54] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 2 more times today until you need to take a break.
[01:08:17] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 1 more time today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-12
[11:19:40] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 1 more time today until you need to take a break.
[15:34:19] You can gain skill from meditating again in 13 minutes, 43 seconds, and can gain skill 1 more time today until you need to take a break.
[23:25:42] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
[00:12:28] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 3 more times today until you need to take a break.
[00:49:34] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 2 more times today until you need to take a break.
[01:49:06] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 1 more time today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-13
[10:37:58] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 1 more time today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-13
Logging started 2024-04-14
[00:48:14] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-14
[10:50:15] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-15

Logging started 2024-04-15
[18:58:56] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 4 more times today until you need to take a break.
[20:50:09] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 3 more times today until you need to take a break.
[21:31:29] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 2 more times today until you need to take a break.
[02:49:49] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 2 more times today until you need to take a break.
Logging started 2024-04-16
[10:45:40] You can gain skill from meditating again in 30 minutes, and can gain skill 2 more times today until you need to take a break.

WHY??

I get no skillgain/s from this but I am kicked into cooldown and the slot for the action is just wasted/consumed, what causes it?

It puts me into cooldown in the timers, also if I try to meditate on same or another place I get a message I can not meditate again until the delay time passes.

YLx1FOZ.png

It's not exactly common but is starts to happen more often than "uncommon" event, was anything changed with events/timers/delays to cause this?