Sign in to follow this  
ChewiustheReturned

Spot for "Cant find my corpse"?

If there is tell me so I can move this there. 

I finally got back online, I started using my 2nd character Ophicius. on Deliverance. If anyone finds my corpse, please tell me where. I think I was near Moonshine Bay, over by the straite/canal. (not my 2nd corpse near Tantalus)

I keep getting killed by those bears. I was definitley right near water, largley wooded area. In the broader area of Moonshine Bay, Ive looked some but got killed again:/ I just want my gear.

On my issue, I'm really an old player but I'm just returning, so I forgot a lot. I want to check my event logs to find a clue where I died, Anyone know where I can dig them up? They get saved on my PC right?

What's your first character's name?

Ask in freedom chat for help. Usually there's a few people on who will help you. I am not logged in right now tho.

I checked the area but didn't see any corpse. Was it in some particular tree area? There are planted specific types of trees walnut/chestnut/fir/birch/linden/olive, so if you died in one type area it would narrow down the searching area.

Another way to find your corpse? 
- Ask a priest to cast "Locate soul" https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Locate_soul
- Buy source - 3kg for 3000 Karma to "summon corpse" https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Karma  https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Source

Edited by Malajane

I did get some help, from Rapriest, thanks again I was able to get my corpse, somewhere off from where I thought but I havent been on in years!

Im back now, my main character Chewius, setting up a house on Deliverance until I know where to go more permanent.

.......<-----

[23:54:05] You get a sickle.
[23:54:07] You get a rake.
[23:55:19] You start to bury the corpse of Ophicius.
[23:55:40] You bury the corpse of Ophicius.

Odd sensation burying your own corpse, right?

Rick and Morty did it.

Glad to hear it :)

What kind of space are you looking for permanently? There's empty lakefront land on northeast section of Bear Lake and basically all of Nightmare Lake off the top of my head, and more than a few nice mountain spots around too.

Deliverance has a lot of active deeds for its size but a great community.

Edited by Shiraek
splellllingue

Im going to explore, not sure if ill stay on Deli, but, who knows, if I find a good spot, sure

Loving having you on Deli - hope you stay! Welcome back! :)