Sign in to follow this  
Jackdryden

Hardcore Survival (No Starter Gear / No Outside Help) with JackDryden

Hello fellow Wurmians! o/

I've recently started to realize that I take my main character for granted. With his speedy Horse and High QL / High Cast Tools and Armor I felt like I was just zooming around Independence slaying everything in my path.

So I've decided I want more of a challenge...

I've made a fresh character on Cadence and I dropped everything except my compass, waybread and sense of hope and adventure.

In this first episode we do a LOT of running until we find the perfect spot for our new home and then we make some basic iron tools and a forge. (I had to change some stream settings and restart the stream so the first episode is in 2 pieces)

Part 2 Coming Soon! 

• Like 1

I wouldn't say hardcore. Ironmode is more what it means unless you are going to quit when you die lol

• Like 1

It is also only temporarily iron mode, because you skill up, build your infrastructure, tool up, armour up.  

It is a good start on the particular road to madness that is the quest for lasting challenge.  @JackdrydenWhen you are ready for gameplay that stays challenging beyond the honeymoon period, PM me and I will direct you to a WU server that caters.