Sign in to follow this  
LeBonBon

WTA Skewbald Pinto 5 COMBAT Fighting Horse Rare + 1 Free Horse (SOLD)

IGN: Lebonbon

Deed: Haven Hill

SE Harmony Coast Q22

Starting NOW. Ending SAT, July 9 at 2:30 pm EST     ~ BOGO Buy one get one free.~
Young flashy Rare Piebald Pinto colored 5-Combat, Immortal mare perfectly named: Fighter Haste
Keep this girl as your personal companion riding horse for hunting expeditions. She carries all available combat traits, and will live forever.
***Winner can choose one FREE horse companion from my top quality lvl 90 combat/draft/speed sale pens that will come included with this rare horse***

timer_1657391435.svg

Starting bid: 2 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Buyout: No

Sniper Protection: No

Private Bids: not accepted

F6DfzvZ.jpg

Haven Hill on freeway and SE coast, Harmony Q22.
I breed many extra-fine quality lvl 90 animals: Horses (Pure Speed, Pure Combat, Pure Drafts, most rare colors), Hell Horses (Draft).

Black sheep and cattle are all pure output production bred with full 5 production traits and around 9 total traits.

Feel free to contact me in game and let me know what you are looking for. I am on a lot most weekdays. All animals are cleanly bred and most have 8+ traits total and 4-5 minimum pure traits with minimum lvl 80-90+  -  speed/draft/combat/production etc. I also specialize in rare pure-combat bred horses.

You can pick up by boat, I can deliver free towards South and Central Harmony, or meet you part way on mount. Long distance coastal delivery fee and other servers coast  based on time sink/distance = 1 silver.

Contact Lebonbon in game with your IGN via pm if you are the winner.

Edited by LeBonBon

22 hours ago, Alaun said:

Great selection of horses, thanks!

You are most welcome. Always happy to work with repeat buyers. Enjoy.