Sign in to follow this  
validate

harmony map road plans.

Not sure who is planning on working on the map when the map dump comes, i sware i read someone is.  

till then i wanted to put up the highway i've started from heartland to the nearest sailable waters.  my deed is the yellow "Darkhold Port" and heartland is the red.  almost all of the highway 2 tiles now, just my deed part left to widen from 1 tile,  , and i just need to kill /steal/ beg or buy about 200-300 eyes for the highway markers. 

my deed is out of local, but every time i head closer, i see folks asking where's the coast or which way to heartland.

Also I'm just naming that water north harmony bay for now.  the map maker can choose it.  or maybe those who live there can vote on it one day,  lots of deeds, and still room for more.

I use to help maintain the celi map back before xanadu opened, kinda miss it. but takes  lot of time.

117156611_10158924176322112_877964827913

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

harmony currently has 894 Settlements  wow.  that will be fun adding.  

the the map maker,  I might be willing to help if you use a free software like Gimp ( i like 3d paint from MS so far as i like doing each pixel, its the painful way but can give the most accuracy ).  and dropbox. i think the old celibration map maker and i used , and i passed it on to the newer map maker.