Sign in to follow this  
Shamank

Client wont start display issue

the log 

Could not create display with selected width and height. The error was: <Pixel format not accelerated>

i know its mentioned in common fixes that its a glopen problem, i killed catalyst, checked updated driver intel with intel R HD 4600

it was all working fine no problem 2 days ago and i never changed anything, i'm at a loss.

i did a rollback to win 8 a while back cause 8.1 gave wurm transition probs so cant even update to win10

i'm at a loss

Edited by Shamank
read common fixes

You have to install the video drivers from the video card manufacturers website. The stock Windows drivers and those installed via Windows Update do not support OpenGL.

its an intell card, tried updating driver from intell site cause says i already have latest driver = failed so updating windows so i can get the better driver. for win 8 updated driver is 2013 but thnx

Edited by Shamank
forgot to say thanks

win8 is not amd radeon supported so updating windows and installing updated radeon HD4000 series driver

updated to windows 10 and it installed the newer driver version, old one was 2013 plus catalyst, so all good and thnx everyone for their help, stupid smart cards lol