Sign in to follow this  
Kier

WTB Deed

As Title says, looking to buy a deed, show me what youve got.

I have a deed located about in the center of Newspring Isle on Xanadu.

It is not coastal.but there is a decent road nearly all the way to the deed from the coast.

I can't get in game until tonight (on vacation) for pictures but as I recall, the deed is roughly 30x30 so upkeep is just shy of 2s/mo and I have roughly 14s in the fund atm. There are about 30-40 tiles ready for farming plus animal pens and 2 buildings. The mining on/near deed includes iron, copper, zinc, lead, tin, and silver. I would just like to get my upkeep out of it as I am not using it lately.

Try and get me some pictures later on, sounds good :P

What are you looking for? What server? Coastal, inland, mountain, plains? What are your interests in game? Farming, mining, etc? How large a deed are you looking for?  Do you have a minimum or max budget?

Would help to know at least a little of this information to narrow down what you are looking for or need.

I didnt put information for a reason. I just want to see the range of deeds for sale.

I have a small Trader deed I would sell, and also a horse/farm type deed that now has no horses on it. Both are on Deli, on the center west coastal area. IDK if you were interested in Deli.