Sign in to follow this  
vardoj

Sold

I've got a Knarr and you don't, so why don't you fix that by buying this one.  Your neighbors are laughing at you behind your back because you keep trying to make deliveries in a Cog like some kind of poor.

It's olivewood because those used to look pretty nice until it was decided boats should look bad.  Its got a ~30ql anchor and a PvE ql lock just like every other boat you'll ever see.  It will be 70ql by the time you buy it, so it'll outlast Wurm itself.  It's named Stormbreaker at the moment because I hate naming things so if nothing else buy it so you can rename the poor thing.

Here is how pricing works:

• You come to F20 on the Inde map and pick it up - 10s
  • I deliver it to coastal (or damn near coastal, be reasonable) on Inde, western Xana, Deli, Cele, Exod - 11s
  • You want it delivered to an island in the NE corner of Pristine?  We can talk but I'm probably going to charge by the hour, surely there's a shipwright on Pristine you should be talking to.

Additionally, I have like 82 carpentry so I'm p good at making large crates.  Let's call it 7.5c per crate?  20 crates would be 1.5s, if you want the full 43 crates I'll give you those last 3 for free, ergo 3s.

Lastly, I'd prefer if you post in the thread instead of PMing me directly.  Unless I know you or literally everyone knows you, I'd prefer there was some public documentation since obviously everyone would grind shipbuilding to 60+ so why would anyone ever need to trade a boat, those don't need writs or anything.

Ok thanks for reading, let's get this done.

Edited by vardoj