Wurmpedia is currently having issues that cause it to load in very slowly. We apologize for the disruption, we are working on resolving the issue.
Sign in to follow this  
Deus_mach

Godfall [Recruiting]

Formed about a week prior to this original post, Godfall is a small and ever-expanding deed located at J23. We currently have only one building erected, which serves no real purpose just yet besides holding things, but we have spaces laid out for fields, mines and more buildings and hope to expand over the next few months!

Each person who joins will be allotted their own spot for a building in a 3x3 area with a 3-tile wide road leading to their building. After a while, we may clump residential buildings together to make a realistic layout.

There is quite a lot of space open here for us to expand upon, plenty of trees and such nearby too. There is a water canal that leads to the ocean, so we can ship things out from our settlement. Currently, there is dirt, wood, stone, clay, tar, thorn bush and sand near by from what I have found.

Capture_zpscfbf7f39.png

*The house is Whitefay, the silver point is Godfall

We have positions open for miners, carpenters, blacksmiths, fishermen, farmers and other professions. Each profession will get their own building for work, as well as a community warehouse for the storing of settlement-owned goods to sell from the docks.

If you are up for joining, send Deusmach a message in-game or send me a FPM here.

Our Current Export Is: Stone Bricks

Hey there. I am currently downloading the client and i am a returning player. left just after epic launched. I would love to move over to Xanadu and I am looking for a village that is not yet fully build to help out and increase my skills. 

I was mining and leveling blacksmithing before I left. Not very high yet, but it was very fun. I have also done a bit of digging etc. 

I will message you ingame :)

I just noticed you are from the USA. I will probably never be online in your timezone. Don't think this is the place to be.