Sign in to follow this  
Kuro

Sa-Matra Deeds Up For Grabs

Sa-Matra for sale

Located centrally on the south coast of Deliverance, Sa-Matra has easy access to just about anything on Deliverance, ether by ship or horse/cart. Sa-matra inself consists of 3 deeds in various stages of terraforming, building and size, but they can easily be taken over as is or moulded in to something completely different.

The 3 deeds are touching perimiters, and as such cannot be expanded. Sa-Matra west is also flanked on the west side by another deed and Sa-Matra dock on the east are also locked in. However there is a possiblity to join Sa-Matra and Sa-Matra Dock and expand NS.

Auction details:

• Auction will end on May 3 or 4th, a bit open ended so dont delay.
  • min. bid increase is 10€
  • no buy out and no starting bid
  • I reserve the right to cancel if the highest bid ends up to low, how ever anything above 150€ and I will sell
  • NOTICE: This is 3 deeds your buying not just 1
  • please bid in threat or via forum pm, i will post highest bid but not the bidder.

Also include

Character .: Holyone, Vyn Priest

SS/SD.: 24/26

Faith.: 83

Channeling.: 45

[17:12:30] You have premium time until 2 Mar 2014 21:41:48 GMT

Current mayor of Sa-Matra Docks

Also have 52 cooking but that is about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Bid.:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sa-Matra Highlighs:

• NS/EW 39x63, 4s91c40i, +90 days left
  • 2 7x8 pens
  • 2 8x9 Pens
  • Grape farm in the NE quadrant and allong the west and south perimeter
  • Cedar forest in the range of 18x18
  • Maple on the Top half of the West Perimiter
  • Apple, Lemon, Cherry, Olive on halft the North Perimiter
  • Willow Garden with Vyn alter
  • Oak Garden with mailbox

Housing

• Sa-Matra Smity: 5 Forges around 35ql, rare large anvil, bunch of bsb, and small barrels for water and stuff like that
  • Sa-Matra Winery: Currently empty
  • Sa-Matra Storage : 3 FSB with +5K Pumpkin/barly, lots of other stuff, some 3-4K cooked meat. BSB:
  • +12K wemp, 2K Cotton various other stuff mostly part for healing covers

Mining

There has not been mined a lot but there are 1 or 2 upmost in the NW corner i prospected, the NW corner is mined in a H shape but a lot have collapsed

Notes

Sa-Matra is my most complete deed, only project is a little surface mining and some leveling so i can move and expand the pens, ending up with 4 10x10 pens/farms.

The East side is mostly untouched by me, I have how ever expaned over the area of previous delians so there is a few walls and a guard tower.

Looking down from the hill on Sa-Matra's 4 pens, grape perimiter lined with camillia on the edge, on the left is the willow and oak garden and even more left the roof of my smithy can be seen.

3329uvq.jpg

Sa-Matra Docks HighLights

• NS/EW 29x63, 3s65c40i, +90 days left
  • Big dock area
  • 4 water farms 8x8, need some dirt so complete
  • Sa-Matra Graveyard

Housing

• Vault 13: Large storage house, lots of bsb mosty wood and ship parts
  • Cemetary gate house (unlocked)

Mining

Unknown but there might be zinc on the east side

Notes

Sa-Matra Docks is the most incomplete deed, docks are almost done but need boards, farms need more dirt and the Amphi theater is just a rock surface atm.

The East side is mostly untouched by me, I have how ever expaned over the area of previous delians so there is a few walls and a guard tower. and a fairly large cave

From there can see the rock surface where i wanted to make an amphi theater and further out the 4 water gardens and dock area

29e3wjr.jpg

Sa-Matra West Highlights

• NS/EW 77x45, 6s93c, +90 days left
  • 5 Lane arachery range with marking for 5,10,15 and 20 ranges
  • Arena with sub terranin entrances and fighter dojo, the area could use some walls, but it's not working to my liking
  • Hill of Sa-Matra; a 3 stage mountain of dirt with a 21*23 base and a massive 5 tile width ramp leading. up, Once up on the first platou there is a climb of 280 to the next and another 280 from 2nd to the 3th and last platou
  • Sa-Matra hill have for 1g in imported dirt and more in dirt i brought in my self

Housing

• Blue Dojo - fighter quaters for the arena (unlocked)
  • Red Dojo - fighter quaters for the arena (unlocked)

Mining

Silver, lots of silver, 1 copper prospected some where under the arena

Notes.

The hill still needs some dirt, but compared to what have been used it nothing.

Hill of Samatra

2ur2dzk.jpg

Arena and Archery Range

4uufl2.jpg

Also included

• 2 Knarrs: 1 of which has 100 rafts the other have 50ish.
  • 1 corbita
  • 2 sailboats
  • 1 cart with sevelral boats, knarrs, rowboats and sailboats, in various stages. so only need a peg or 2

Edited by Kuro

more info or screen shot can be provide if needed, location is awesome and the the dirt in the hill just about anything is possible.

i can also provide a wurm army knife map/png, all doodles included