Sign in to follow this  
Guest grangus

some critters are getting ridiculously hard

you know there is a a sentence betwen 'animal trainer"

"i dont tame anything that i cant kill". same with everything.

want to kill a cow? grab a sword. cut trees untill 20LS. then go kill lots of pigs, then dogs,therats,then wofls, then bear then... and so on. get your sword skill to 20 and ill smith you a nice 42ql swords for free if you want. with 20LS skill and 42ql swords, the only thing you need is to get a armour. and i belive there are still many ppl who will make you above 30ql without draning your pocket till dry. with that eq you should be able to kill even a bear.

i have 70fs from like a month now and scorps wuz owning me like hell until i got 50LS. now they rarely drain me more then 10% so i wuz able to face two scorps and kill both with more then 50% still where ti suppose to be. Ask Drago or MD. i made them to "Bleeding" fighting both at once when they hit me just one time (lol like 6%? 8%?)

my basic setting is 42ql dual lswords both with FA above 70, 70ql full studdet set, 72fs, 52LS and 35normal fighting.

btw when making a BBQ out from MD and Drago last time both my swords were heavly damaged.

moreover i can kill mosttl all champions by myself on the very first run atm. just chamnp trolls are still to much for me argh.

so work hard and youll get it

Thanks <3 And it was only Drago that hit you, i didn't get a touch in :<

I refrain from posting 99% of the time thinking most ppl know more than me regarding the fight system, except newbies, but i may have some constructive observations to add. I have 47 fs, with 32 long sword skill. Aggressive style seems all but worthless unless using axes and body strength does not seem applicable unless using two handed sword or huge axe. (Broad reasoning I admit.) Normal seems to be only effective style really to fight the tougher animals such as scorps, crocs, and even young trolls at my skill. On aggro, I get owned fairly easily by these animals. On def I seldom inflict enough damage. I am unsure how much sub skills affect total fs, (it apparently doesn't affect much if any) as i have much higher aggro than normal, and nearly no def. Advantages seem to come with elevation over opponent. Focus only if you are losing badly, as focusing seems to hurt your chances of winning more than aid it against evenly matched or higher level animals than yourself. I raise my focus levels more on weaker animals. Random events occur such as young scorps nearly killing me at times and me killing an adolesant troll with only losing 50% health solo at times, but average of all fights seem to be I can kill anything under ven croc, ven scorp, and young troll in one go with normal, and if near water or can back away somehow, i can take ven croc, ven scorp, and young troll with two attacks and some healing. Nearly all my fighting has been done on home server, with a little bit done on wild at times. One last note, with my first couple of special moves, i follow same rule as with focus, as it seems only effective vs. weaker animals and not against even or higher level ones. Several ppl have made comments to me as being surprised that i can kill some of the animals that I do. I have been doing roughly the same as now since about 40 fs, of course some recent changes did affect how well such as weapon skill etc. Could it be just that I fight in normal style vs. most ppl using def or aggro that makes me appear to be better at some of these animals?

Thanks <3 And it was only Drago that hit you, i didn't get a touch in :<

:P