Sign in to follow this  
Trayne

Eternus Valorem Official Recruiting Thread.

Greetings, I am the mayor of Eternus Valorem a small deed (41x17) located in the forest due south of Caravellia. 

We have finally established what is starting to look like an actual village and we are seeking friendly, active, mature minded and helpful people.

What we seek-

1. Nothing

2. Everything

By this we mean we seek no specific roles for the village, all professions are welcome, friends, families all welcome.  The deed has a 67 Player limit and we are looking to get a good group of people to make this our little beacon in the wilderness.

We will accept newbies and veterans alike.  Veteran's experience and wisdom is always welcome along with the vibrance of brand new players just starting out.  We can teach you the basics.

To apply just post below or pm Trayne or Baki in game and we will answer any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Trayne - Mayor

Baki - Founding Member

Hoops - Founding Member

Please see bellow for pictures of the deed so that you may have a glimpse to what we have worked so hard in creating.  Keep in mind that this has been done with 4 people so it is a slow process but hope you can help us out!

The founding members Manors.

wurm201203152317_2.jpg

Public Kitchen, Forge, Storage and Rec area.

wurm201203152317.jpg

Existing Living Quarters.

wurm201203152317_1.jpg

This area is soon to be wholly for cattle

wurm201203152317_3.jpg

New Farm Land.

wurm201203152317_4.jpg

New Expanded Living Quarters **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

wurm201203152318.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Hello, a friend and I are interested in joining your village. We are both new and f2p but we are looking to learn the game and may end up premmy. We are both on a considerable amount and would be willing to take on any role you need us to fill. pm me in game Shakub or here.

Sorry for the delay in my response. I was out of town for the weekend. Will be on tuesday. What times are you typically on?

Depends if im working or not really... you can /t Trayne and see if i'm on if i'm not online try /t Baki there's usually one of us online :)