Sign in to follow this  
Guest Walck

Me and my Friend, couldn't cross the servers between Wild and MR.

*Not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post on*

Me and my friend have desired to go to MR home to try something new. So we build the boat and sailed for about 4-5 hours when we was in the very west of Wild, just when we were waiting for the message "You will soon leave this island, and end up at another island." we instead got this:

"An enourmous shark scouts you from below."

then we suddenly turned back because we was maybe to much to the north (I had read about the thing if you were too much to North or South it could bug)

so we turned more to the middle of the West and tried again, but then we got another message:

"You see dark shadows moving beneath the waves."

and we thought that it was the same as the shark, then we tried to sail a bit around but still got the same message, so we desired to try the /gomolrehan (We thought that it would maybe teleport us to MR) but no! we GOT teleported but to the place where we got the first message with the shark, without our boat.

So we were out in the ocean and didn't know that time that we were still on Wild so we tried to swim to the coast so we could find out where we were. We found out that we were still on Wild. After some thinking of what we should do, we would try to contact and GM for helping us, but then I got attacked by a bear, died and lost all my stuff.

Now we are separated from each other, I have no idea where I'm and without all my stuff.

We have no idea what to do now, now that all our planes got ruined by a server-bug-thing.

In-game name:

Me: Uranoz

Friend: Twskill

Sad to hear, are you sure you were MR when you tried to cross the server? did you get converted or used the /gomolrehan key?

I think when crossing MR-wild border as a jen kellon you get a shark, but as a MR you can cross. I guess you still were JK when you tried to cross the server at first. later on when you used goMR thing, you get teleported to a random place, the command is a bit buggy. your best bet is to let your friend wait for a gm to log in if he is still at the place he got teleported to, once a gm contacts you, you'll be fine.

We were both JK when we first tried, then we got MR by the command and ended out in the ocean, without the boat.

EDIT:

I'm getting closer to my friend now, and I want to report my boat missed. It's named 'Apple Express' and it's a Rowing Boat. Last seen near the west coast/ocean. If anyone have seen it please, please tell me!

Ok! I got to my corpse back so I got all my things which is great!

But now we have to take a choice, should we swim from the west coast of wild server to MR Home? Or should we try to find our boat? Should I just wait until an GM can help me (I don't think they help in those situations). Or what should I do?

You could try find the boat and you could let your friend, if he's still at the place where he got teleported wait for a gm. hope you find your boat

Just wondeing, but how do you convert to Mr and also which way (which direction) is it to thw wild and then to the mr home? 

Just wondeing, but how do you convert to Mr and also which way (which direction) is it to thw wild and then to the mr home? 

so the best way is just to sail westr from Jk home all the way to Mr home? and not convert?

so the best way is just to sail westr from Jk home all the way to Mr home? and not convert?

You must convert to MR before you try to sail to the MR home server.

hey i found your boat please pm me ingame or here about meeting me to get it back if you wish to get it sooner just go to northern bay on mr home

hey i found your boat please pm me ingame or here about meeting me to get it back if you wish to get it sooner just go to northern bay on mr home