Sign in to follow this  
blvv

bvv is back and looking for work

hello all ive been around for quite awhile now and after a second time on freedom i have decided yet again that for now being premium is boring so im back on my GV alt bvv and looking for someone who needs help around there home or a village willing to let me join

*edit*

please dont tell me to go to wild etc im here to ask for work/a place in a village not server sugestions >.>

Why did you even bother with Freedom? Wild is where it's at, you'll get bored a lot harder.

wild? no thanks im not the kind of person who likes PVP

You don't have to PvP on Wild. I've never even seen anyone from another kingdom in local, let alone seen any PvP. I'm on Wild because I want the feeling that I'm working for the greater good of a group of people rather than on Freedom where I think I would lose motivation too easily.

You don't have to PvP on Wild. I've never even seen anyone from another kingdom in local, let alone seen any PvP. I'm on Wild because I want the feeling that I'm working for the greater good of a group of people rather than on Freedom where I think I would lose motivation too easily.

This. I haven't been in any PvP for months after my friend and I escaped to another village.

You can contact Carina at the Grandcourt if you're looking for some place

hey evenyone if you want to try and get me on wild then send me PMs lets not take this off topic and another reason why its no for wild is because its only here and there i can pay for prem and overall i just like GV :D

Bvv, you can contact me(Wykid) ingame.  I'm in the process of rebuilding Scorpion Stone atm and could use some able bodies to help with the workload. 

The inn is already setup and has 6 beds available.

well i was a lil lazy and as i had to reinstal wurm as the files were moved i had to make a new char as i forgot bvv's pass XD so anyway the new alt is bvvv

You can reset the password on all your accounts under one e-mail address through the wurmshop link...

XD finally remembered the pass and it was my first guess but at first i made a mistake on it XD