Sign in to follow this  
Spiderman

[Independence] Kings Hill Recruitment | New & Veteran Players Welcome!

Welcome to Kings Hill, where the lavish living belong 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://independence.yaga.host/#1711,3626

Southern Independence | Kings Hill

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for someone to join me on my deed in the southern part of Independence. Whether you're new or a returning/Veteran player I don't mind! We have multiple player deeds around us that are active, and always willing to help. Also a supportive alliance that is always having fun.  I've lived here for little over 10 months so there's still ongoing construction of the deed but always room to make it home :)  I've also been playing wurm for 2 years. In no way shape or form do you have to pay to live here or work for me to live here. This is a place for you to live and learn. Open mine with Lead, Iron, Gold and sandstone. Also open workshop when need be. I have 1 open spot for someone to move in, with a pretty big area for you to move right in and build your own home/area for yourself. Looking to make more open spots in the future

If looking to join you can PM me in-game (Spiderman)

Or

On the forums

Thank you all 

Spoiler

4WnIkXf.jpeg

High top view from garden of Kings Hill

ZY98KmG.jpeg

{Work In Progress Of Market}

pSlVoJp.jpeg

Entrance to Mine

qQOalgE.jpeg

Public Mine

cf7tz1R.jpeg

More Area to Work on

ck6MQcj.jpeg

TOWER OF HERCULES {Under Construction}

zVJXbrn.jpeg

Harbor area/Boat making spot

1rrixD8.jpeg

Your New Home (Its big i promise)

• Like 3

i met Spiderman when I first began playing. they are a foundational person in my wurm experience.

kings hill is an awe inspiring deed waiting to be settled in full. whoever chooses to lives here i know you will be happy. the land craves new craft and community.

im happy to have you as a neighbor. glory be, kings hill!

• Like 2