Mefriz

Title for bug report?

Hello. I got info that if I did report major bug and i got fixed, I can get title for it. This patch was made due to me discovering Polish letters like Ą, Ę, Ź, Ć will delete bridges from existance. Potentially anyone could delete lot of bridges while having only naming rights. Is it major enough to get title? If yes how should I proceed with this.

Patch Notes 2-Aug-2022

• Bridge planning will now prevent illegal characters from being used in the bridge’s name.

If this was reported in a support ticket, reach out to the person you spoke with. If it was reported directly to a developer, have them reach out to Pomona. If it was a forum bug report, can you link the bug report?

14 hours ago, fencejumper said:

If this was reported in a support ticket, reach out to the person you spoke with. If it was reported directly to a developer, have them reach out to Pomona. If it was a forum bug report, can you link the bug report?

It was in support ticket and from what I was told it devs had to take a look. It was never on forum I did it in game.

Sorry, we do not give out titles like the Clairvoyant one for making a ticket. It also needs that the player finds out what the bug actually is and how to replicate it.

If I recall correctly it was actually a developer that did that last part. :)