Sign in to follow this  
Pen

Pentastic Leatherworks Is Back On Independence

Pentastic Leatherworks is BACK!

Visit my merchant located at Dark Runes (50x, 52y) in Elysian Bay on Independence for special offers and deals and be sure to check out the special offers on general goods while there.

Toolbelts:

QL 70                     65c                         4 in stock

QL 80                     1s                            Made to order only, expect a delay.

Full Studded Armor Sets:

QL 70                     1.8s                        2 in Stock

QL 80                     3.8s                        1 in Stock

Full Studded Armor Sets with AoSP 30+ on each piece:

QL80                       4.5s                       1 in Stock

*Note for COD orders: Full armor sets are 9 pieces.  This is 90c on Independence, 1.8s elsewhere for shipping…unless someone knows of a trick they can share with me…

Individual Pieces:

QL 70                     (41c)*weight

QL 80                     (82c)*Weight

Saddle (QL 70)   90c                         5 in stock

Bridle (QL 30)    15c                         8 in stock

*Note on bridles: Bridle QL does not make any noticeable difference.  If want a higher QL bridle, I charge (.5c)*QL.

QL 30 containers are 5c each.

*Note on QL under 70:  Please support the up and coming leatherworkers by placing your order for these lower QL items from them.

Special Offers for pick-up or Delivery only:

Riding set QL 70 Saddle and QL 30 Bridle for 1s + Shipping.

Free backpack with full set armor orders, you pay only the shipping cost (Please specify if you want the backpack or not with COD orders)

I do not live near my merchant, but will meet you in the nearby area for pick-ups.

AoSP Notice:

I have LIMITED ACCESS to a Mag priest for AoSP casting.  If you are interested in having AoSP cast on items, please expect a delay in your order being shipped.

This priest hardly casts over 40, so pricing is 1/4c (25i) per power for casts 20-40, 1/2c (50i) in the unlikely case of a cast 40-60.  In the even more unlikely event of a better than 60 cast, it will be 1c per power.

I will not take orders for specific power casts, instead you let me know you want AoSP on your order.  I will then PM you with the power on each item and a final price.  You then have the option to accept as is or request a cheaper cast on a specific item.

Edited by Pen
  • Like 1