Sign in to follow this  
Mishia

Turani - Closed

Hello~ Try to keep this short and sweet.

I'm one of the mayors of Turani (x16 y45 (GMT)). Were currently looking for active players to join our deed (any skill we just like the company), we have several plots available.

Were situated in Fraser Bay, Southern Exodus. Were 55x33 tiles of deed with a large perimeter of forest of all wood types. We have docks and access to Fraser bay. We also have immediate access to Clay, Tar, Iron, Lead and White Shark fishing, as well as a large village workshop/storage with plenty of materials.

Each villager receives a 70 (10x7) tile plot to do what they like with. House/Fence Locking is allowed and encouraged.

If you are interested, you can post here, pm me, or contact me in-game (online alot).

I live pretty near to the village, visited it multiple times and I sold Mishia a boat. I can only stress how good the location is and how good its existing villagers are!!  ;D

Hello i am not currently playing but thinking about starting once again.

I played constantly for about a year. First alone trying to survive. Then after i learned the basics i joined a village that got corned in by deeds so we moved away.

The new place got the name Hell's forge/harbor about then then most thinks where done people left and it was only me and one other guy keeping the village running.

I soon got bored trying to maintain such a large village almost alone. Then my computer stoped working and i didn't take up the game then i got my new computer.

So i thought i might try to find a village willing to take me in. i need to relearn abit.

Since i seldomly found anything to hunt i thought Exodus would be a good choice.

The long journey feels abit scary thouxD

Exodus has a lot of mobs, our village constantly gets spiders and stuff trying to climb our walls. So there's absolutely plenty to hunt.

I do most of the maintenance on the village, I will not however repair/imp any housing/walls etc on your plot without your permission. There's always plenty to do here too if you fancied helping out.

I'm currently helping some new neighbors who settled in next to Turani, Turani often gets new people in, we teach how to play etc.

Recently one of our newbies just moved out to be with a friend. If your new to the point you have no tools, we have some spare laying around regardless of if you join or not.

Feel free to pop by if you want to join or PM for a lift if you have no boat. Normally online GMT daylight hours, overslept this morning though.

Hello want to give the game a go again and looking for a good group of people to play wih.

At the moment; Night, Zasso, Amarildocunha, Kitaelia and Kita's friend have filled available spots.

Recruitment is closed for the moment, pending pass/fail of trials.