Sign in to follow this  
wallmart

where are my iron coins?

Hey there,

I purchased iron coins (350.000) like an hour ago and the site said i would get them within a few minutes.

After the purchase i saw that you could open a bank, so i did that, and inside there where still no coins.

Are they supposed to be in your inventory? and will wurm recognize 100.000 iron coins equal to 10 silver coins?

Greets, WallMart

You don't open your bank (as in, the window that looks like a container) but you check your balance with "bank" => "withdraw". There you should see your balance.

but theres nothing in it, and already 2 hours have passed... how long does it usually take with paypal? and does that differ with superrewards?

yes indeed, there is no money in there, i dont know if it shows up in silver coins or iron coins, but could it be a transfer delay?

Hey there,

I purchased iron coins (350.000)

but theres nothing in it, and already 2 hours have passed... how long does it usually take with paypal? and does that differ with super rewards?

Super Rewards it's not payed thru Paypal, well at least I don't get that option. I get the option to pay this with a credit card. Check to see if the payment was approved and also if you type the correct player name. Also if the CC had enough balance to cover the transaction. And yes, it's different, at least I notice there is a small delay on coin delivery on the weekends but never more than 1-2 hours compare to paypal which is instant delivery.