All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bug reports!

What has happened to the Rite Spells? is there a way to activate them. When we noticed them missing we tried on a fresh adventure server. Here is a screenshot of the Vynora Spell list. But all of the Rite spells are missing form all of the lists. Vynora Priest
  3. Today
  4. 500 Under 10ql Gems.

@Mystikkyou've won. I'll be around off and on all weekend. Let me know when you want to meet.
  5. Worg opening itself to attack as it spawns

[14:46:55] You cast Summon Worg. [14:46:55] Aged worg opens himself up to an easy attack. [14:46:55] You cut aged worg deadly hard in the chest and damage it. [14:46:55] Your weapon freezes aged worg.
  6. Wurm on ARM Linux SoftFP

Drat. bdew had gotten my hopes up Well, I'll keep trying things and report back if I have any luck. Thanks for the help!
  7. Hi, my name is NexD

I'm not sure, maybe? There would definitely need to be some guidelines for current staff to refer to in resolving issues. We'd need a proper RP veteran to write the rules and regulations which define things like meta-gaming and such. Perhaps 1 position for a RP GM to make rulings where normal GMs are having issues. With proper guidelines and such I think a normal GM will be able to make a fair ruling the majority of the time.
  8. Vynora Priest

Name: Tamitra (female) Meditation: Love Tomes: None Transfer: None https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tamitra Is a Paaweelr priest on Epic HoTS with 76 faith.
  9. Forest Giant Slaying

Once again I recommend travel by teleportation due to the location. I'll be offering teleports to the kill location, as well as east of esteron at the coast once the slaying is over - as shown in the screenshot below. For those who wish to travel down rather than teleport, I'll be posting the location several hours before the slaying.
  10. Forest Giant Slaying

I have a forest giant that is alive. I'd prefer it dead. Come tomorrow 19 hours from now if you want to participate and get some woodcutting bloods. Skull will be rolled off among fighters
  11. There's already the #versions command. Is that what you mean?
  12. Black Scale Set

Was grinding my PAS on it trying to make it all rare/supreme, the jacket and pants and both boots have tin vynora runes. It has no enchants and all pieces have "Hexd" signature, it's the only one of its kind which makes it worth at least twice as much. The non scale items in picture are not included. Looking for euros.
  13. an idea which im not sure if it has been brought up before. What if modloader checked for a version number as it loads mods and then has a command which for GM only prints mod name and version number. Of course means the people making mod would need to add in this value or it would just print some default version number. Thoughts?
  14. BOTD Tools and Custom Libila/Fo Enchants

Items sent, GorgonKain. Thank you!
  15. new pvp server when?

Good luck
  16. new pvp server when?

Ill figure it out. If WO devs got it then anyone can do it.
  17. new pvp server when?

Again, what stops a modified client sending you whatever you want to hear? You will never have any idea if it hashed any files or just read it from fake_hash.cfg
  18. WTS bunch of fishing nets

Added more nets.
  19. Slaying of Goblin Leader(aka jim)

Thanks for coming.
  20. Slaying of Goblin Leader(aka jim)

thanks for the fight and all the summoning you did
  21. new pvp server when?

if the hash is created based on the files being used by the client, any changes made to it will change the hash. My theory is... I create a hash of the client with all the acceptable mods then I add a validation on the server side using that hash. I would just have to figure out how to implement it.
  22. Slaying of Goblin Leader(aka jim)

Great job hosting! Was fun.
  23. Slaying of Goblin Leader(aka jim)

I've just sent pm /tell to williamweird and awaiting response, summon. I'm sure they have a system to sacc and summon repeat.
  1. Load more activity