All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Prior to this patch I could run four clients, three on super low and one on high settings, without issues. After this patch one client on "default" causes overheating shutdowns. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-501KGG6 System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model Z390 GAMING X System Type x64-based PC System SKU Default string Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F8, 6/5/2019 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode Legacy BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. BaseBoard Product Z390 GAMING X-CF BaseBoard Version x.x Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot State Unsupported PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.752" User Name DESKTOP-501KGG6\amyma Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB Available Physical Memory 13.3 GB Total Virtual Memory 18.3 GB Available Virtual Memory 15.2 GB Page File Space 2.38 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys Kernel DMA Protection Off Virtualization-based security Not enabled Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C0&SUBSYS_26613842&REV_A1\4&37732CF4&0&0008 Adapter Type GeForce GTX 660, NVIDIA compatible Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Adapter RAM (2,147,483,648) bytes
  3. Hello again! Would you please COD the following to Gooses: saw, 50 ql, 77 woa, 30 c sickle, 30 ql, 71 coc,30 c large anvil, 50 ql, 77 coc, 30 c large anvil, 50 ql, 63 coc, 25 c Thanks much!
  4. I am so sick of this. This same rant has been going on for years (since 2012 at least). My priest was able to dom a drakespirit when they first came out, and they made a great pet. Sure I died lots of times trying to keep it, but it was a blast! But the ######-storm that caused from all the folk screaming "but mah drops!", was extremely disheartening. Greed pervades even video games, and the pressure from this group of folk caused Rolf to program three separate patches to nerf containment each time I figured out how to contain my pet, when he should have been fixing critical bugs in the game. How about this: You can't dominate creatures that folk are going to scream "but mah drops!" about. I think Rolf already fixed all the issues with trying to contain them. Make a server-wide announcement when the unique spawns, so everybody has a chance to participate, just like for the rift. And for that matter put a freakin' beacon on it just like the rift. STFU about this once and for all. And maybe, just maybe, if you want to be nice to another mindset of players, make a couple of really cool, nearly unique creatures that don't drop a damn thing that priests can have as pets, for a time.
  5. Added tabard type to the original post.
  6. I guess it depends on how broad your categories are. I feel it falls into the category of player-made quests, and doesn't resemble an auction house at all. The small population is exactly why Wurm needs work orders. The only alternative is that you have to sit and watch or spam the trade channel in hopes that your counterpart sees the message and wants to fill it. In what way? Offering too many work orders? Accepting all the work orders? In games where I've seen this implemented (also relatively low population games) demand (either way) ends up driving price. Of course there is going to be an initial surge (one way or the other), but eventually you reach a "market price". And then most work orders you see end up being ones for below market rate, which nobody wants to do, since all the reasonable work orders get accepted. But it still works as desired for both experienced players and new players: experienced players offer a fair price for an item they want - and somebody accepts; and items on the other end of the spectrum that experienced players don't want to bother with get accepted by new players who think "I'm grinding wood cutting anyway - may as well get paid something for these logs" or such. And in the end, the Wurm economy ends up winning big. We have that in the forums. The forums work well for high-end more unique items. Work orders are intended for the more mundane items.
  7. Today
  8. Wipeout, that saw is QL21. I made a new one and it came out at BOTD97 too. Sent.
  9. [14:51:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. thank you!
  10. hoping to find some high ql fishing lines, any chance of those soon?
  11. You're saying that like that makes it fine. It's not fine.
  12. [14:21:37] You can only change volume when the measuring jug is in your inventory. Same here, seems like none of my measuring jugs work, didnt try making new ones. Tried dropping and picking up, didnt work either. They're in the inventory, not in the group - tried it in a group, in a cointainer inside the inventory, just in the inventory, in hand, nothing works.
  13. Just to give some extra context to his examples OSRS and RS went the way of every server is the same with certain village banks being hot spot lag fests of trade spam with the fanciest of walls of texts(and spam macro's and bots) where trade was nearly impossible as so many people tried to do stuff that people spread out to trade elsewhere varrock east bank being a prime example(to get away from the smiths at west bank) And later on after the GE and revamping of the pvp area a few times they went to customized and dedicated event servers eg trade 1 and 2(all worlds have access to GE) where people still spam trade and do all kinds of trade activities and on RS setup benches for on the spot crafting(thank god that isnt in osrs) Jagex choose to go the route of activity based servers to bring a disconnected community together and silence the whining of people who just wanted to grind from being griefed none stop due to spells and what not Now days the experience that idlamn wants can be gained in the trade 1 and 2(server 1 and 2) the running of prayer runs can be done on world 30 where a near full server runs house parties and gilded altars for prayer grind Jagex their way to deal with what was the issue at one point was to localize activities because their game needed it Players still to this day use the forums and other sites and custom clients their chats and what not to make private deals more so then ever(me included last time i bought 2m steel bars at 10% under market price with the promise id sell the cannonballs back to the person at 25% under market price and i was grinding at the time so why not) there issue comes that because osrs is so old now most fishing spots are empty not because of the GE but the rampant bot issue about 80-90k bots get banned a week but their items stay on the GE instead of taken off(jagex stated its a gold sink reason to stop rs3's inflated gold prices issue from occurring faster in osrs) add to that the same issue wurm has with most who play having maxed out accounts or close to in the skills they want and there being a guide that takes you on a route to all quests around the game which at the end leave you with a close to maxed out account with little to no real grinding to be done if you have the gold beforehand to buy the required items So fishing spots and the likes remain empty because there are a bunch of quests that give fishing skill rewards that outperform any type of fishing unless you wanna fish for money which isnt profitable vs time spend when compared to other methods so you barely see anyone do it but bots For wurm the AH could be as simple as have them be at starter towns only and leave existing channels be around and both will be used newbies will flock to the starter towns to buy and sell so will us existing players and for services trade chat and forums remain a great way as well to spread our service and as always the player name would be visible so you can always contact the person to make a better deal that stretches beyond just a single purchase The thing is we all have a limited amount of time in our lives we have a giant server where travel time is insane we have a dying group of players(3513 current active accounts including alts(given that i own 12 of these you can see where the number goes down quickly)) we once had 10k+ active accounts way back that number has been decreasing over the years slowly but surely towards where we are at now and of those 3500 a lot will be alts and of those who arent not many want to trade really unless it is something they really want and need and cant get themselves unless they make a priest We have an insane amount of players who are silent players who do not talk in freedom chat or global or the forums or anywhere they play with all those channels turned off and ignore local and are pretty much hermits they might pop up out of the blue at random if they have an issue but thats it So take away alts and that group of players and what do you have? us vocal old timers and newer vocal people who want to trade and share their ideas and we make up a small section of the game's population Having an AH would not make everyone stop spreading their wts's as once its on the AH if 50+ people post stone bricks it will take a while to get yours sold so you advertise it and trying to get people to buy yours over bobs who listed his at the same price that competition of popularity will be there still if not even more so because its so much easier to buy it then then it was before The AH that i hope for will never be one that does not list a players name on the sell or buy order and thus reputation and referrals and the likes all will remain a valid way to interact and trade But besides all this how would the AH ruin sandbox? it is merely an addon a way to make it easier to trade for people it doesnt restrict you in anyway shape or form from being able to enjoy the current wurm experience at all And just to say i could talk in depth about the botting problem in osrs but maybe in a pm or something(and no not on how to do it but the impact it has on osrs) if anyone wants to
  14. [15:10:55] You can only change volume when the measuring jug is in your inventory. dragged from a pile of items to inventory.. TWICE... when I try to set new size on it - gives me just that text and it's useless, it's set to 0.050kg Another one from same pile was usable.. NO IDEA why the bugged one works like this.. [15:13:26] A kitchen utensil used primarily to measure the volume of liquid ingredients such as milk. [15:13:26] You check the wheel on the bottom and it indicates the volume is set to 50g. ql.14.32 / 0 damage / no runes on it, nothing on it to prevent resizing, it's not in container when I take it in inventory
  15. While the night sky is very pretty indeed, in general I don't really notice much other improvement overall. My pc is pretty decent/high end and all settings are max. First log in after the update everything was frankly horrible with glaring light and fog that just ruined the view all around, I had to turn off the volumetric fog to get back to being able to see where I was going. After that, at first there was a haze or film over everything, that seems to have improved along the way (with no change in my settings) but it remains over everything in the distance, a sad change. I had hoped as an update this might make it possible to clearly see the colors on unicorns again, but no luck, they still basically all look normal white with an almost invisible tint if you are lucky (saying the colors can be subtle is an extreme understatement). This has been an issue since the ambient occlusion came in that originally messed up a lot of dyed objects. Thanks for your efforts guys but yes, this needs a good deal more tweaking.
  16. it's pretty easy to build.. not practical but.. for the looks if you like it .. not hard or much work to put to get the same results. also that's a good tip what retro wrote, just talk to the source if it's still playing.. you'll be able to get a screen of the other side of the building, and tips how to do details, for example.. you can not build the fences and than an arched wall.. have to be done the other way around...
  17. Decorations

bit more of a teaser, this carpet is actually white with black pattern and dyed green.
  18. congratulations to @nygen and @newman330 thank you everyone for looking
  19. congratulations to @Sjach thank you everyone for looking
  20. 1. they do not but the difference we make here between public and private isnt related to that its related to private slayings being alliance or small group of friends slayings(most of them) and public ones being everyone is invited and its posted on the forums and a time is set a while ahead in hopes as many can make it 2. read this along with another rule that was put in place where during a private slaying those who are not part of the group should leave local where put in place after a select small group of players constantly kept showing up for hunt after hunt either to troll by healing the uniques or trying to pull agro and run away with it or during penning trying to steal it these rules where made to put an end to the behavior that was making a lot of people(and i mean a lot) quite angry and let to countless support tickets being created because the people who where doing it refused to stop and on purpose kept showing up even after being told by gms to bugger off before 3. Almost no uniques at all are penned long term what so ever every way we had to pen a unique underground has been fixed they will mine through everything now and if a rock tile is found nearby to where they are they will borrow out to run after a player in local and even if there arent any they will still do the same in hopes of being able to get out so they really do not need a teleport to jump out from underground or anything like that as it would make it impossible to pen a unique for a day or 2 before a slaying can happen note most slayings happen within a week or 2 time and often even faster 4.spawn rates are fine honestly what the issue is that xanadu is hard to transverse with a lot of untouched terrain that uniques can hide in combine that with lag most hunting groups refuse to go there so the rate at which uniques are found is way lower then any other server with an established road network Ant thus you get the illusion that xanadu spawns are rare but its just that they are still alive out there somewhere after all it is 1 of each per server But once again unique's are fine you want to be part of actively hunting unique's go roam your server talk in freedom chat post on the forums try to contact your local hunting group and join them if you want to most groups are nice kind people who just love hunting and because of it find uniques often and last but not least learn as much as you can about where they often spawn which area's which conditions and so on as that will help wonders in determining possible spawn points The MR alliance on exodus kinda has something like that going where they figured out the rough area's of where uniques can spawn and what types and such(preferred spawn points and such) and they use it to great efficiency to find and murder uniques and they dont do anything special really just knowing the terrain remembering where they spawn and so on Same goes for on celebration the area of n15 which is my home has many drakes and dragons spawning around it in a few months time because of how desolate the area is compared to other places so by all means drop by explore the area if you find one i will help you pen it if i am around or most others on the server chat would too
  1. Load more activity