All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's a mixed bag and it depends on the WU server. QoL updates and bug-fixes are actually doing better on some WU servers than on WO. Funny, WO to me has always felt like a pre-release version and not the full version. The UI update in WO is probably the single biggest notable difference - and thanks to the way WU has been released that is not something that can really be updated in WU without some pretty fundamental changes. I do get why that would keep people away, as the UI immediately sets the two games apart.
  3. Honestly, i would consider playing for a while if WU was at least brought up to date with current WO, regardless of how many people are playing. Perhaps i should have put "lack of updates and abandonment of the game" as the most important reason for me not playing. If i was to log onto WU right now, all i could think of would be is that i'm playing a version of the game that's 5? 6? years out of date with bugs, worse performance, lack of QoL features and that i could be playing the full version instead.
  4. Today
  5. Please send 1 Autumn wreath to Cista, thank you
  6. COD one Macedon banner to Thalorane please. Thank you.
  7. 4x Jenn Kellon kingdom banner - 5s each: 8x Horde of the Summoned kingdom banner (template kingdom) - 5s each: 4x Empire of Mol Rehan kingdom banner - 5s each: 2x Macedon kingdom banner - 5s each: 1x Wurm University kingdom banner - 4s:
  8. Draft & Speed Gold Buckskin Horses restocked today ! ( Details can be found in the first post )
  9. It is bad enough that when I visit old friends deeds, if I click on a statue I may erase their signatures. Sometimes, a loved one or a friend still has access to their account to keep their memory going, sometimes we don't - I am already upset that a friend of mine that passed has had his name on half of his planted ###### removed already by people passing by examining the statues innocently - I do not wish a world where this becomes an intended mechanic.
  10. Idea is very simple, a small crate or bsb with ql 60 cannot store materials with ql above 60. Average player, like me, won't reach ql 100, so buying 2-3 small crates and same amount of high quality bsb will be enough to store all he needs. It would be good system and combined with fatigue it should slow down plunderers.
  11. Correction: There are two guard towers labeled "Leaflett 786" on the map, but one is incorrect. The western one, which is in J17, is actually Leaflett 250. https://xanadu.yaga.host/#4159,3571
  12. I totally get this, but the flipside is that when people stay away due to "lack of players" then they are helping to create the lack of players. In the wise words of another "What you are doing is the opposite of helping." That is not meant as any kind of rebuke, just observing that the phenomenon is self-perpetuating. You could get 10 people log into the starter spawn location at the same time and they would consider the server nicely busy. Or they could log in at different times over a few days, never interacting but each poking about for a few minutes and leaving the "dead server". It is a vexing issue - the WU server I call home has an amazing map, a hugely wide variety of environments and locations, a bunch of unique content and game play, established starter town infrastructure and a small community that cares, but a lot of it feels wasted because players won't stick around long enough to interact with each other and grow the population. On this WU server players tend to be active in chat but generally each working on their own stuff, with some exceptions. The thing is, this is exactly the same as my experience on WO, only on WO it is even quieter. This is probably unfixable under the current paradigm, as the WU and WO have well and truly forked. If somebody were to develop a FOSS game of similar style and function but updated , I expect that there could well be a WU exodus.
  13. [Released] Bardings

I only posted about this on the other forum, so here you go: Bardings! Read more here
  14. Make it too complicated and too annoying, a lot of people will quit and you could be among them.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Welcome to the Wurm Unlimited modding community where dreams do come true
  17. An inventory count would be helpful. When gathering bulk small items like sprouts, harvesting fields, taming animals using items directly from your inventory, knowing exactly how many items you have inside the inventory window would be helpful.
  18. I moved my version of both WyvernMods and DiscordRelay to GitLab. WyvernMods: latest release | source code DiscordRelay: latest release | source code
  19. When a non-dev team member does something a dev hasn't done that should have been done years ago....
  20. Guard Tower:[1589,1990] Autir 818 (Libila's Curse)
  21. someday ill find that room, its just never where i look
  22. After opening inventory, we can see number of items, for example in form "Inventory (30)"? I use groups and it would be very useful. When it comes to large chests, situation is similar, I miss item counter, even selecting all items does not help, because only groups are counted, so if we have for example few boots, they are counted as one. When riding a horse we reach cliff that horse cannot ride over, can horse stop? Firstly, such shaking does not look good and secondly sometimes character is thrown off horse, which is dangerous, especially since when riding we lose stamina to 0%.
  23. Hi! I moved the mod. You can find the download link here, the source code here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?