All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. missing keybinds

Unfortunately it's not as easy as that, it's all hard coded, adding bindable actions for that might be much much longer
  3. For me I would want: 1. No SOTG or meditation 2. champs yes, no artifacts, no demigods, no tomes or valrei items 3 Sailing yes I would also want SIndusks armor / spell / priest change reversed while they work on balancing it, also for that vanilla feel As vanilla as they will allow is what I feel would be the most fun -
  4. Yesterday
  5. How I wish it was

May poke him...
  6. How I wish it was

LOL real life just got a bit real and I moved and now I am back. I just think there should be a better way to do mods. It is a pita. I can load them but just want something easier and less downloading then putting them in the correct file folder.. I drop down menu and you can check which mods you want or uncheck them if you change your mind. it would be a lot easier.
  7. Supreme Longsword , Silver

17s
  8. Even though Epic is pretty dead, I've still enjoyed it for the past year. It's nothing like the good ol' days and I don't think this will be a lot like. But hell, PvP Wurm is usually fun whatever its form. Give us a good, fully PvP cluster - even if it's just one server. I'm not sure how I feel about resets, but it's something we used to have in Wurm's earliest days. It might be looking into why the challenge servers were abandoned though. I missed taking part of those, but surely there must've been a reason for them to not exist anymore. I don't think a resetting server is something I really want, but perhaps it is the way to get as close to how Wurm was intended to be played? I want it to have no connection whatsoever to any of the other clusters though, no transferring of skills, items; anything, back and fourth.
  9. Why was PvP abandoned?

Sure there is. It's small, but there are people who still play on PVP servers. Why add to one of the problems? I am fine with a new PVP server, but Epic and Chaos need to be shut down. The Epic players need to be able to keep their skills with a move to Freedom.
  10. Although I don't want to make a new character really this would likely be a lot of fun regardless. +1 A system like the challenge servers that after they resets rolled a bit of the skill into the freedom side of the character would be cool, could play pvp but still be working on your main focus at least a little.
  11. Why was PvP abandoned?

But there's no population to spread?
  12. "insert credit card here"
  13. Valrei International. 084

I miss those old streams was always fun. Glad they are bringing them back.
  14. Valrei International. 084

I have missed rolf's streams, he was funny.
  15. Valrei International. 084

Woot dev streams are coming back thank god last one we had was around xanadu days with a crazy looking rolf oh i miss those streams they where fun (channel codeclub on twitch)
  16. Why was PvP abandoned?

Yeah, a new map to further spread the PVP population. Dumb.
  17. I support all of the points made by Warg.
  18. WTS Hexd

800e.
  19. Free Sandstone Shards

We got clean out! Working on getting more!
  20. Legacy statues!

+1 I feel like archeology really should get this, it's a skill that'd be perfect to bring old designs back that are sorely missed. Maybe when making the textures a bit sleeker, add some moss or imperfections on the stonework itself
  21. It's unreasonable to expect yes/no within 11 hours, i know the supprt is great, the views too considering we already over took a simular thread a day older, but theres no point repeating ourselves for a response, I am more than sure they will let us know after skimming this thread. Silence means they're thinking it over, they haven't said no, yet. Wargasm added more to the convo: I think meditation should be disabled until the devs are ready to re-work it. They admit it's basically broken, as do we, so why not throw out the broken stuff. Tomes - this shouldn't really be a thing either because it's another side that the devs have said they'd like to rework They should only add the reworked stuff so we can test. Sailing around the whole island is a yes. I think we should stick with the BL/WL priest setup and no player gods. I agree that the less complicated we make things will bring in newer players who can grasp mechanics as they're re-worked and added instead of throwing them broken ones which they'll hate, just as we do. Things can be wiped so the less work, the better i'd say. Focus on what makes pvp fun and what obstacles players face getting to it. Therasa may said no deal is better than a bad deal, i say the same with mechanics/features, having no mechanic/feature is better than a bad mechanic/feature. I think after 6 months new players joining should get a x2 bonus until level 40 in skills, and let this increase by 10 for every 3 months after with a hard cap of 70 This will be the catch up mechanic. Perhaps the server could pull the average skill level for each skill and make that the x2 limit until hard cap of 70. But we need to remember, things can get wiped/removed so, it really is a pvp focus
  22. Public White Dragon Hatchling

gonna try to come and Twitch the event!
  23. Green Drake Hide

Bump, just need a little bit to change colour. Cheers
  24. Public White Dragon Hatchling

Thank you for the offer. Your help is most welcome. Pm me if you need more details than in the updated post.
  25. missing keybinds

I'd love for pick_sprout to work on trellises
  26. i doubt him upvoting a joke about mclovin quitting macdonalds is a full on official confirmation that this will happen votip...
  27. [Gypsy corner] High enchanted tools

80,47ql shovel, iron - 83woa // 50c Sent to a happy digger ingame. Thanks, enjoy your cheap quality shovel!
  1. Load more activity