All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Action Q Bubble doesn't go away.

oh yes, this has been going on for a long time or forever maybe.
  3. [Released] Coldies Compilations

how are you testing if it works? just spawn as GM and wizz kill it? that won't work, a player needs to have combat window up to get bounty, so need to go visible and vulnerable to engage in combat as GM.
  4. Sindusk Server Mods

In the .properties file, has the classname= been deleted? If so, just grab a copy of Spellcraft.properties and copy/paste the line.
  5. Today
  6. Easter event this weekend, come join in the fun
  7. 1. Create a Item that drops on the ground like a BSB. 2. Add it to crafting window. 3. take a step off the tile(so it's to far away) 4. Set your action Q to your max actions. 5. Hit the continue button. (you will get: [20:20:23] You are too far away to do that. times how much your action q is.) Your Crafting UI will look like this: https://prnt.sc/nef4u4 With all of your action bullets stuck in the lit phases.) You can close it to reset. Or at least for me I can step closer and hit continue again which will now work and reset the lit bullets.) A player with 3 actions reported that if they try to use the Continue button they would only get 2 actions.
  8. [Released] Coldies Compilations

Ok, I've run through that a couple of times now, all the other mods are working correctly. I'll look at it one more time and see if I can figure it out.
  9. Now 9 villagers .. come join Amore Xana P15.. PM me for summon.
  10. WTA Rare Hammer

Auctioning off old stuff Rare Hammer, iron, 94ql, COC100, Auction start with 4s Min inc is 50c No protection applied
  11. Meditation gains

Guaranteed ticks with half the tick size. Every one saves their sanity.
  12. Whats working, whats broke with new patch.

I can confirm the following items on your list are working: compass livemap timelock toolbelt tooltips wurmesp
  13. Can this be configured tor a Wurm Unlimited server?
  14. [Closed] WTB , 1 charge: Scroll of Binding

Scroll of Binding found, please close
  15. new pvp server when?

that you know of lol
  16. added it to all mine now and will have it on next update i do.
  17. [Released] Coldies Compilations

just the usual modloader by ago and make sure to run patcher.bat the first time and after any patches. Pretty standard stuff for server mods.
  18. new pvp server when?

because the chaos server isnt filled with esp users
  19. Can someone fill me in on whats working and what isn't with the new patch. I've been traveling the last three weeks . I usually use: compass connectionfix customclient render custommap disabletreecollision livemap nowinter serverpacks timelock toolbelt tooltips wurmesp Thats right out of my mod folder, thanks!!!!!!!!
  20. Forest Giant Slaying

Thank you for organizing, and nice organization it was. I specially think the Esteron back-and-forth summoning was great, to relieve the worries of cross-server (and maybe even intra-server) travelers on such a huge server as Xanadu. Simple and effective, but it required thinking and time from organizers - thank you.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Forest Giant Slaying

thanks for coming
  23. WTS some rare tools

WTS
  24. Random Enkounters (2019 Edition)

Time for another Random Enkounter! This time the Randomizer landed me near Thiagoxbo on Deliverance. He noticed me right away and would have to endure 4 random challenges. #1 What is the name of the new Start/Tutorial deed for new Wurm Online players? With a two minute time limit, he failed to get it correct! #2 Bring to me a small barrel within 2 minutes! Maybe a bit too easy.... #3 Name any one of the deities of Wurm Online! Thiagox got it correct nearly instantly with Vynora. #4 The Gnomelord Geppetolemew seeks revenge for your trespasses across their grand fields of Gnome Berry trees. He has sent his fourth great grand nephew on his mother's dog groomer's sister's side of the family. He has been conniving and scheming for months as he raised up a gnomish army to vanquish you! Who will win? The innocent but thieving Gnomes whom you have trespassed against? Or Thiagoxbo, the brute who keeps stepping on their grand orchards, depriving them of much needed alcoholic bliss! Thiagoxbo must face 3 waves of the army that the great grand nephew of the Grand Gnomelord Geppeolemew has raised to fight him! Wave 1 - The Gnomoos attack! The 10 Gnomoos were valiant if ill equipped with their brown and white war paint and short sharp horns of goring. Thiagoxbo quickly ended their milk making days as their pasturized war cries carried through the fields. Wave 2 - The Gnophers of gnawing! 15 Gnophers began their assault on Thiagoxbo's legs in a commanding attempt to gnaw him down to size. Thiagoxbo's clothing was not much help against the razor sharp teeth of the Gnophers, but his supply of bandages held out! Wave 3 - Archgnomortys! 3 Arachgnomified Morty's have arrived on the field of battle. Can Thiagoxbo send them back to whence they came? probably not... but killing them should be much more entertaining! Each eight legged Morty dealt plenty of good strikes on Thiagoxbo, but he had a good head on his shoulders and knew when to retreat to heal, and when to draw the Mortys out to the end of his sword. With Arachnomorty blood spilled all over the place Thiagoxbo held out and won the day. With the army defeated, Elmer the great grand nephew of the Gnomelord Geppetolemew's dog groomer's sister, came out to battle to the death. Unfortunately, a loin cloth is not sufficient armor against a long sword. A short , simple death awaited Elmer. Now the Gnomes of the Deliverance isle will have to do without their much needed nose warming brandies. Thiagoxbo received for his efforts, Cake and Pizza! A rare cheese drill that the Gnomoos brought with them A supreme fishing net! 3 jars of honey, maple syrup, and vodka. Very useful for cooking Arachgnomorty legs. A pair of steel boots, because he really needed some ankle support! A mountain lion rug to cover up those blood stains on the floor. And most importantly 16 mallet heads! Yes, you heard me 16 mallet heads! Always know where your precious mallet heads are! Now for the bad news.... There was a strange dimensional portal gun laying on the field of battle after the three Mortys were dismembered, but since Thiagoxbo failed the first challenge, I chucked it into the void. At least he will never have to get hooked on inter-dimensional cable TV.
  25. Ebony wand mod is just a way to pull back on the oddities of being a GM at all, e.g. the instant mining. Server mod: Ebony wand 2.0 Not been maintained for a while now though so it doesn't cover everything, and now less relevant with the RMI tools allowing us to switch power level at runtime.
  26. Sindusk Server Mods

I have a problem: [09:58:04 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\SinduskLibrary\SinduskLibrary.jar] [09:58:04 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:53) at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499) at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143) at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286) at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33) Someone has a idea?
  1. Load more activity